MYSTcommunity: Exact time and Location - MYSTcommunity

Page 1 of 1

Exact time and Location

#1 User is offline   Mathew 

• telahm (guildsman)
  • Group: Member

Posted 21 July 2004 - 08:02 PM

Hi all-Mysterium-people!

I was wondering exactly when and where Mysterium will be taking place. I know the address of the hotel etc., but will we be meeting at the hotel? Since I won't be staying at the hotel, where do I show up? As well, when should I show up? I don't know if I'll be going in on Friday or not, but if I do decide to, what time do I show up where-ever I'm supposed to show up? And how will I find the Myst people when I do show up? Will there be people standing at a specific spot? I'm clueless, help! :tongue:

#2 User is offline   Lord Hydronium 

• glotahn (beginner)
  • Group: Member

Posted 21 July 2004 - 08:26 PM

Have you seen the itinerary yet? That should give you an idea of what's going on when.

Generally people hang around in the lobby on Friday afternoon. It should be hard to miss them - you'll have the occasional person in an odd costume, a bunch in Myst-related T-shirts, and it will be obvious that this isn't any everyday group. :tongue: If nobody's there and you don't have anywhere else to be, just hang around in the lobby - that tends to be the spot that everybody congregates to when nothing else is going on. See if you can get someone's cellphone number, so if everyone is gone you can call them, especially if you arrive on Saturday. Although since the Myst IV thing is at the same hotel, everyone should be waiting there, so again: try the lobby. It's your best bet.

#3 User is offline   Kha'tie 

• oglahnth (ancient one)
  • Group: Veteran Member

Posted 21 July 2004 - 08:35 PM

Come hang out in the lobby Matthew... someone will be there on Friday.

:tongue:

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users