MYSTcommunity: Thanks to everyone - MYSTcommunity

Page 1 of 1

Thanks to everyone

#1 User is offline   MystRivenExile 

• Admiral of the White
  • Group: Member

Posted 25 July 2004 - 09:03 PM

I would just like to thank everyone who made Mysterium work this year, and even though there were some difficulties at first (such as directions...), I still had a good first Mysterium, and I came out of it with an experience that I've never had before. So, thanks to everyone on the Mysterium Committee, the presenters, including the Guild of Greeters, DLF, MIRI (except Rishahnu, who decided it was too expensive to go... :), just joking ), and everyone else who made this possible that I can't recall at the moment.

Thanks for a great first Mysterium!

#2 User is offline   QuantaFille 

• telahm (guildsman)
  • Group: Member

Posted 27 July 2004 - 12:08 PM

Even though I didn't get to go after all, I'd still like to thank everyone who put so much hard work into making this year's Mysterium the fun event that it was. Looking at all the pictures, it seems like everyone had a really good time. I'm glad it was such a success, and even though I could only be there in 2D, I still had fun hanging out in CC and watching the GoG's webcam.
Thanks again, especially Erithan, whose idea it was to have Mysterium in Toronto!!!

#3 User is offline   FahrmBoy 

• telnahvah (guildmaster)
  • Group: Veteran Member

Posted 27 July 2004 - 12:21 PM

Dude. :)

Um, I want to thank Eri and Dus for making sure TK and I were actually leading everyone in the right direction. :braces:

Many thanks to Lehsa, Mihshehl, and Scraper for just being themselves. You ladies are really sweet, and we owe a lot to you. :P

Thanks to the GoG for your presentation and generous prizes. That brought a tear to my eye, seriously. You guys summed up for us what exactly our community means and just how powerful it is. :)

I must commend the Ubi team for such an amazing presentation and game of EDGE after having such little sleep. You guys rock, and anyone who still thinks otherwise should argue with the triforce big yellow bat. :D :tomato:

And thanks to everyone who put up with me, particularly Hydro, Teekers, M'lah, and Aaron. :(

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users