MYSTcommunity: Stuck in Taghira - MYSTcommunity

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Stuck in Taghira maybe I just can't draw...

#1 User is offline   Tiana Luthien 

• lontahn (discoverer)
  • Group: Member

Posted 03 January 2006 - 05:27 PM

Well, I was given EoA for Christmas and have finally begun the journey ;) -- and I'm enjoying it muchly!

But now I'm stuck on my first Age and I'm not sure if it's because of my lousy drawing skills or what, so I come to you for aid.

I'm in Taghira (the land of ice and snow) and I've figured out how to get my slate to the hut area and I've seen Essher three times. He told me that "they" could bring the heat I needec, so I'm assuming that "they" are the Bahro, seeing as there's no one else.

OKay, fine. I found the symbol on the wall that looks like a sun and I'm assuming that's the symbol I need to tell the Bahro I need heat.

Problem is, when I draw the symbol and put down my slate, nothing happens. A Bahro comes and looks at it, then links away with it, but nothing changes. I've turned all the valves to the right and I always drop my slate by the pedestal in the hut area. Am I not dropping it in the right location or am I just lousy at drawing? Little help, please?

Cheers,

TL :arianna:

#2 User is offline   Sigma 

• glotahn (beginner)

Posted 04 January 2006 - 04:51 AM

Seems like the Bahro is lousy at reading. :arianna: I've never had any trouble with that symbol, but it did happen with others. (Having a Wacom tablet does help with the drawing, though, I think I'd had more trouble if I had to use the trackpad (or a mouse) for it!)

If he links away with the slate, where does he take it? Maybe he mistook your drawing for the symbol of that particular pedestal.
Click here to view a spoiler.

#3 User is offline   Tiana Luthien 

• lontahn (discoverer)

Posted 04 January 2006 - 09:53 AM

Ok...I'll give it another shot. But yes, drawing with a mouse (especially when you're wearing a wrist brace) is, um, a little challenging for some things!!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users