• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Bahro won't accept slate In Taghira

#1 User is offline   Mystress 

• "Crazy" is a relative term...
  • Group: Veteran Member
  • KI number:01792588

Posted 07 October 2006 - 08:02 AM

Okay, I'm at the tail end of this age, and I'm trying to draw the final symbol. I'm doing the best I can, but the Bahro *glances accusingly at assembled Bahro* won't take it. I've resorted to a walkthrough, and I'm doing excatly what it says - make two big rectangles connected by two smaller, vertical lines. But when I drop it, the Bahro all suddenly become art critics. :rolleyes: Spoilers, please, pictures of what it should look like on the slate if possible.

EDIT: Never mind, I figured it out. It turns out that you have to make the picture very very close to the original picture that it matches, or else you won't be able to finish the age. You can scribble on the slate for the first few symbols and the Bahro will treat it like a work of art. But Maker forbid if you don't get that last symbol right. :braces:

#2 User is offline   Mike44njdevils 

• choortahn (learner)
  • Group: Member
  • KI number:04781115

Posted 14 October 2006 - 06:39 PM

View PostMystress, on Oct 7 2006, 09:02 AM, said:

Okay, I'm at the tail end of this age, and I'm trying to draw the final symbol. I'm doing the best I can, but the Bahro *glances accusingly at assembled Bahro* won't take it. I've resorted to a walkthrough, and I'm doing excatly what it says - make two big rectangles connected by two smaller, vertical lines. But when I drop it, the Bahro all suddenly become art critics. :rolleyes: Spoilers, please, pictures of what it should look like on the slate if possible.

EDIT: Never mind, I figured it out. It turns out that you have to make the picture very very close to the original picture that it matches, or else you won't be able to finish the age. You can scribble on the slate for the first few symbols and the Bahro will treat it like a work of art. But Maker forbid if you don't get that last symbol right. :braces:

Weird, I missed the bottom bit of the symbol (I didn't put the two lines coming from the bottom rectangle going down) and still got it right on the first try. A very nice age this one was. I just needed hints for the popup thingie's for the steam control :blinky:

#3 User is offline   Mystress 

• "Crazy" is a relative term...
  • Group: Veteran Member
  • KI number:01792588

Posted 15 October 2006 - 09:14 AM

I missed that, too. I finally resorted to a walkthrough with pictures.

It's these little incontinuity glitches that get to me in a game... :rolleyes:

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users