MYSTcommunity: Merging your GameTap Beta (Free) and Gametap Paid accounts. - MYSTcommunity

Page 1 of 1

Merging your GameTap Beta (Free) and Gametap Paid accounts. Announcement from Greydragon

#1 User is offline   CAGrayWolf 

• The Wolfmeister
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 11 January 2007 - 05:27 PM

Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:59 am Post subject: Merging your GameTap Beta (Free) and Gametap Paid accounts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People who have both a GameTap paid account and an Uru beta account and want to cancel their current GameTap account and start paying on their beta account (to prevent any game progress loss), need to email me ( warzecha@cyan.com ) with the following info by Jan. 31

Subject Line: Merging accounts.

Customer name
Screen name of current paid account to be cancelled
Email address of current paid account to be cancelled
Screen name of beta account to be transferred to paid account status
Email address of beta account to be transferred to paid account status

Example I started paying for GameTap last summer. This fall I got a beta code to play Myst Online. I made a new account and have used that account to log into Myst Online. All my player progress is on that account. Since closed Beta will be ending soon I am worried about what will happen to that character.

Let me clarify that this is only for people currently paying for a GameTap account and NOT for people who just want to transition their current beta account to a full paid account. (Those instructions will come at a later date.)

Thanks!!

Ryan

Link to the original topic on MOUL --> Merging your GameTap Beta (Free) and Gametap Paid accounts.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users