MYSTcommunity: Stuck in Edanna - MYSTcommunity

Page 1 of 1

Stuck in Edanna Myst III

#1 User is offline   justlikewebreak 

• rov nee (new person)
  • Group: Member

Posted 25 February 2007 - 12:55 PM

I'm at the point in Edanna where I'm reflecting the four different blue-light flowers. There's three flowers on one side. Only one is getting sun. I direct this sun towards one of two other flowers. I take the flower I reflected the light to, and reflect it towards a leaf to unravel a bridge. Across the bridge and up a tree-trunk is the last of the four blue-light flowers, which I point towards a sun-flower right below it. I take the treck back and direct my light so it's hitting the fourth flower. This should relay the light to the sun flower and pop the sac the sunflower is aimed at, but it doesn't. The light hit's the fourth flower, and the light from the fourth flower hits...nothing. I've checked my aim many many times but this still won't work. Any ideas?

#2 User is offline   Vexis Larseker 

• glotahn (beginner)

Posted 25 February 2007 - 09:06 PM

You definitely are on the right track. I would doublecheck everything again.

More spoilery:

Click to reveal hidden content
My recollection is that you can't use the flower that you reflect on the leaf to make it unravel. You need to go back to the flower in the light and reflect it on the third flower, which is already pointing at the flower cross the bridge.

#3 User is offline   Mystress 

• "Crazy" is a relative term...
  • Group: Veteran Member
  • KI number:01792588

Posted 15 March 2007 - 09:07 PM

Edanna is eeeeeviiiil... :D

Go back to the blue flowers again and reflect on this conundrum. Soon you should be able to aim towards the solution.

#4 User is offline   MystRivenExile 

• Admiral of the White

Posted 16 March 2007 - 09:38 PM

Yeah, I had the exact same problem, the one across the chasm? It's really annoying to keep going back and forth.

Let me just say then, if you are where I was, that to pop the sac or whatever it was, you're probably aiming at the wrong thing even though you think it's right...

#5 User is offline   Mystress 

• "Crazy" is a relative term...
  • Group: Veteran Member
  • KI number:01792588

Posted 05 April 2007 - 11:05 AM

Did you manage to unfurl the bridge already?

Oh! I know the problem!

Reflective orchids aren't working? Try taking a look at some other types of flowers. Here's a hint: You've used it before.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users