MYSTcommunity: Riven Ltd. Edition Lithograph/Print - MYSTcommunity

Page 1 of 1

Riven Ltd. Edition Lithograph/Print ...any out there?

#1 User is offline   muffinass 

• rehlyihmah (the unseen)
  • Group: Member

Posted 17 April 2007 - 12:50 AM

hello there, long-time fan, first time poster (and somewhat lurker)!
I remember at the time of Riven's release, Cyan was offering on their websites limited prints of 6 or 8 stills from the game, sold off as autographed lithographs.
I've looked all over the internet, and GreyWolf, I don't think I saw it listed in your collection. Does anybody remember these?
Ebay didn't turn up any results, but I'm really interested in buying one, or at least seeing how they're presented/framed, etc.
Ring a bell?

#2 User is offline   CAGrayWolf 

• The Wolfmeister
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 17 April 2007 - 11:41 AM

Welcome to Mystcommunity.com muffinass! :P

I do remember these and still kick myself for not buying any of them back then. In the past 5 years I have only ever come across one on ebay ... a first edition litho called Gehn's Desk that came with the CoA and a letter from Rand Miller. It was beautifully framed in a 2" black lacquer frame. I went into a bidding war for this and ... to my dismay ... lost the bidding. I haven't seen another since.

#3 User is offline   muffinass 

Posted 02 September 2007 - 01:53 AM

View PostCAGrayWolf, on Apr 17 2007, 11:41 AM, said:

Welcome to Mystcommunity.com muffinass! :blink:

I do remember these and still kick myself for not buying any of them back then. In the past 5 years I have only ever come across one on ebay ... a first edition litho called Gehn's Desk that came with the CoA and a letter from Rand Miller. It was beautifully framed in a 2" black lacquer frame. I went into a bidding war for this and ... to my dismay ... lost the bidding. I haven't seen another since.

well a recent search turned this up:

http://homepages.tsc...ard1/riven.html

the asking price is $1000, which is an exhorbitant amount...but, if anyone here has the cash (Greywolf ? :twitch: )...

any luck from anyone else tracking one of these things down? *really, if there is one collector's item from the whole myst series that is worth the money (but not 1000) is this one

#4 User is offline   CAGrayWolf 

• The Wolfmeister

Posted 02 September 2007 - 10:37 AM

Need to investigate this ... not that I can afford it right now anyway. Why couldn't this be listed back at the beginning of the year when I did have the money.

#5 User is offline   CAGrayWolf 

• The Wolfmeister

Posted 02 September 2007 - 01:15 PM

View PostCAGrayWolf, on Sep 2 2007, 09:37 AM, said:

Need to investigate this ... not that I can afford it right now anyway. Why couldn't this be listed back at the beginning of the year when I did have the money.

Did my investigation ... and this actually took place back in December 1997. :twitch: :blink:

#6 User is offline   ShadeJackrabbit 

• glotahn (beginner)

Posted 06 September 2007 - 07:47 PM

Should be easy enough to fix with a time parodoxerizer.

#7 User is offline   ceo21mil 

Posted 15 February 2016 - 09:07 PM

View Postmuffinass, on 17 April 2007 - 12:50 AM, said:

I remember at the time of Riven's release, Cyan was offering on their websites limited prints of 6 or 8 stills from the game, sold off as autographed lithographs.
I've looked all over the internet, and GreyWolf, I don't think I saw it listed in your collection. Does anybody remember these?
Ebay didn't turn up any results, but I'm really interested in buying one, or at least seeing how they're presented/framed, etc.
Ring a bell?

I have all six and - to the best of my knowledge - am the only original owner of the complete collection: signed, consecutively numbered, and with CoAs. I have no plans to part with them. About once per year I check in on sites like this one to see if anyone else has managed to find them in the wild. Take care!

#8 User is offline   Capella 

• Team Marbelous
  • Group: Admin

Posted 16 February 2016 - 05:20 PM

View Postceo21mil, on 15 February 2016 - 09:07 PM, said:

Ring a bell?

I have all six and - to the best of my knowledge - am the only original owner of the complete collection: signed, consecutively numbered, and with CoAs. I have no plans to part with them. About once per year I check in on sites like this one to see if anyone else has managed to find them in the wild. Take care!

Would you be up for posting a photo so we could see how they look, even if it's not a detailed one?

#9 User is offline   ceo21mil 

Posted 06 March 2016 - 04:54 PM

View PostCapella, on 16 February 2016 - 05:20 PM, said:

View Postceo21mil, on 15 February 2016 - 09:07 PM, said:

Ring a bell?

Would you be up for posting a photo so we could see how they look, even if it's not a detailed one?

Yes, see below.
Photos

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users