MYSTcommunity: Todelmer has bugs? Or is it me? - MYSTcommunity

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Todelmer has bugs? Or is it me? problems getting things to work...

#1 User is offline   Visal 

• rov nee (new person)
  • Group: Member

Posted 03 July 2007 - 12:11 AM

Well, after accidentally solving this age too early, I've gone back to a pre-saved game, and am having problems getting things to work. I've even gone back to a walk-thru which tells how to power up the cable car. Its the same as powering up the first main observatory station,
Click to reveal hidden content
with two levers that brighten a center indicator with a spinning ring.
But in this case, the indicator glows nicely, but the outer part doesn't move at all. Is there an obstacle I have to overcome, or is it stuck in the software?

Click to reveal hidden content
The cable car is ready, with doors open. The cable control levers are pointed to the left in both observatories, and the handles have been pulled down in both locations. Also, I had so much difficulty getting the small telescope to peep thru the star gazer ring to view the pedestal (after 8+ tries) that I gave up on centering it exactly and went to the walk-thru to find the diagram to get me there. Could this be part of the hang-up?

I know- I didn't want to solve it this way, but OoooOOOooooOHHH! The frustration! :P

#2 User is offline   Visal 

• rov nee (new person)
  • Group: Member

Posted 03 July 2007 - 12:49 AM

Oh, um... "never mind'! :P Found out the problem is that my sticky mouse doesn't handle intricate maneuvers very precicely-- Have to reset the controls and approach them from further away. Small incremental adjustments don't work. Sorry about that!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users