Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Lost in Nobolen

#1 User is offline   Blue Jester 

• rehlyihmah (the unseen)
  • Group: Member

Posted 05 July 2007 - 03:44 PM

OK, I was hoping to make it through at least one Myst game w/o help, but it doesn't seem to be going that way. Plus there's almost always one puzzle I would have never figured out on my own.

So far I've found 2/3 of Yeesha's journals. I was told to turn on the vent fans in D'ni and I rasied the floor, turned the handle...and that's it. I see the door at the bottom when the floor is lowered but it's not open. So far I have found three rest rooms in D'ni.

Not knowing what else to do, I went to Direbo then Nobolen.

Now, I've figured how to make it rain in the bowls. I've matched the symbols (found on the inside of the big rock dome) with their outside counterparts and turned the four mini rock pillars to those symbols, but nothing happens...or seems to. I also found the little island with what looks like a door and a tree symbol on it.

I feel lost. I dont' even know what goal I'm suppose to have. I feel like I missed something exploring, or around the big rock dome. I don't know whether I should stay here or go back to D'ni.

I need a tiny little push. Thanks!

#2 User is offline   Mystress 

• "Crazy" is a relative term...
  • Group: Veteran Member
  • KI number:01792588

Posted 05 July 2007 - 06:14 PM

The first thing I thought when I saw the title of this thread was "Wow, I've never been to Nobolen before..." :P

Noloben was a weird age for me. I kept trying for the longest time to solve that puzzle with the tree...

Hints below:

Click to reveal hidden content
Most domes are hollow inside.

Try peeking in the window.

An opening in the cliff's face may be a pathway.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users