MYSTcommunity: Need Mechanical Age Help!!!! - MYSTcommunity

Page 1 of 1

Need Mechanical Age Help!!!!

#1 User is offline   Liz Jafferties 

• rehlyihmah (the unseen)
  • Group: Member

Posted 25 August 2007 - 04:45 PM

I'm finally on Mechanical Age, except I'm stuck. I found the room underground, and I've found both the red and the blue pages. But how do I get back to Myst now? Anybody out there who's had success with this? P.S. I do know the clues from the tower rotation in the library.

#2 User is offline   D'ehrek 

• glotahn (beginner)
  • Group: Retired

Posted 26 August 2007 - 01:55 AM

View PostLiz Jafferties, on Aug 26 2007, 12:45 AM, said:

I'm finally on Mechanical Age, except I'm stuck. I found the room underground, and I've found both the red and the blue pages. But how do I get back to Myst now? Anybody out there who's had success with this? P.S. I do know the clues from the tower rotation in the library.

Isn't there a panel with a combination to be inserted, or something? I seem to recall just trying random combinations - it always works, because in video games there's rarely such advanced combinations that simple trial and error doesn't solve 'em.

~D.

#3 User is offline   Danny R 

• telnahvah (guildmaster)
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 26 August 2007 - 09:53 AM

The clues for the access panel code could be on those two other small islands.

To get to them you have to rotate the fortress.

That's tricky because you have to learn to overcome the inertia of the heavy building, and to make things worse you won't see what you're doing. You'll have to use your ears. :blink:

There's a simulator in one of the rooms. Maybe you should practice there for a while.

So you're in the underground room. All you have to do there is a simple task which will give you access to an elevator.

Now to find the real controls for the fortress rotation is another puzzle. Hint: the elevator has three buttons. They're there for a reason. :blink: Again, use your ears. :twitch:

#4 User is offline   Mystress 

• "Crazy" is a relative term...
  • Group: Veteran Member
  • KI number:01792588

Posted 26 August 2007 - 12:05 PM

Have you rotated the fortress yet?

There's a red buttoned panel somewhere... :twitch:

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users