MYSTcommunity: Riven bug with Portal Code? - MYSTcommunity

Page 1 of 1

Riven bug with Portal Code? Code makes no sense!

#1 User is offline   Diskutant 

• rov nee (new person)
  • Group: Member

Posted 07 October 2007 - 04:37 AM

I have a problem with the Code at the very end of the game, so I will put this in spoiler tag:

Click to reveal hidden content
In the diary I got the code: 3, 3, 3, 5, 1 so I tried to press the first button 3 times, the 2nd button 3 times and so on. But that didn't work, and after some trying I was helpless and checked a walkthrough and it told me to press the buttons in the right order. But how? I mean I press button at the left first, but then? The first buttons at the same time? This makes no sense to me, so that I think I've got a bug in my game. I then found an Update to 1.0.1 (Mac CD Version) I installed that, and just ran through the game, but now I got the code: 4, 5, 1, 5, 3 which makes no sense either. Is this really a bug or did I miss something? And what can I do now to finally finish this great game?

#2 User is offline   Vexis Larseker 

• glotahn (beginner)

Posted 07 October 2007 - 09:05 AM

Reply also in spoiler tag:

Click to reveal hidden content
It's not a bug. Is there another way you can interpret the code?

#3 User is offline   Diskutant 

• rov nee (new person)

Posted 07 October 2007 - 11:21 AM

Not that I can think of. :/

edit: Damn! I feel so dumb! I played the whole Riven game in a few days, and got stuck at this simple code. Finally found out now. Thanks!

dumb Diskutant will start Exile now (hopefully, as I'm still searching for a german update.)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users