MYSTcommunity: My Journey Through The Training Ages - MYSTcommunity

Page 1 of 1

My Journey Through The Training Ages Myst III: Exile/ Tomahna

#1 User is offline   Waffles 

• rov nee (new person)
  • Group: Member

Posted 16 October 2007 - 11:14 AM

Arriving at Tohmana I was shocked to learn that Atrus would not be there to greet me. In all of our past meetings he has greeted me the moment I arrived. No matter I am sure that he will be along soon and that the matter that he is attending to is of utmost importance. Catherine met me when i arrived and I saw baby Yeesha. I am sure that she will grow up to be a fine writer. Catherine suggested that I wait in his study.
Upon entering the study, I was not shocked to find a picture of Sirrus and Achenar on Atrus' desk. I was however, suprised to find a broken linking book, that i can only assume led to Riven at one point. After that fiasco i am hoping that my old friend will have brought me here for a pleasant talk. Another thing that i found interesting was a note to Master Tamon requesting for new locks. I wondder who has been poking around here.
Ah, there is Atrus...
To Be Continued

Note: Responses to this can be sent to my account, or posted on forum in IC format. Thanks. :twitch:

#2 User is offline   Waffles 

• rov nee (new person)
  • Group: Member

Posted 16 October 2007 - 01:17 PM

My good friend Atrus is here and i am happy to see him. It has been a long time since we last met and i can see some age on his face, though not alot. I'm sure that he has been very busy attempting to rebuild D'ni. I am anxious to ask him about the new age that he has written for the D'ni, but he goes right ahead and begins. It appears that maybe he HAS just called me here for social reasons. Maybe not...
Many things go through my mind, and i remember the note on his desk regarding the locks. As if to answer my thoughts I here behind me the noise of someone linking in to the age. I turn to see a hagard looking man wiht long brown hair. He looks at Atrus and I, and tosses some sort of fire bomb at us. Quickly Atrus Study is enveloped in flames. However, I notice, as the intruder links out a book lying on the floor where he was, the linking book to the age he came from J'nanin. Without even asking what to do, i reach out and touch the page.
I think heard Atrus say something as was sucked into the book...

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users