MYSTcommunity: Water Puzzle - MYSTcommunity

Page 1 of 1

Water Puzzle I cann't get the left to drain

#1 User is offline   terri 

• rov nee (new person)
  • Group: Member

Posted 21 February 2008 - 05:34 PM

When I get to the second water puzzle, with the little ladder, and I pull the cord twice it blocks the right side, how do I get the left side to close? I left it because I thought that is what I had to do. But when I went to the well to follow Sirrus I couldn't because there was too much water I couldn't get down the steps Help Please what do I do now?

#2 User is offline   Lurker Underground 

• lontahn (discoverer)
  • Group: Veteran Member
  • KI number:00417445

Posted 21 February 2008 - 07:56 PM

Did you go up the ladder? There's another control you can manipulate besides the cord.
-LU

#3 User is offline   terri 

• rov nee (new person)

Posted 22 February 2008 - 12:58 PM

View PostLurker Underground, on Feb 21 2008, 08:56 PM, said:

Did you go up the ladder? There's another control you can manipulate besides the cord.
-LU

No I didnot know there was something else todo here. Where is this other control?

Oh, are you talking about the u shape thing that you can move right or left? If that is it yes, I moved in right and left, I even left the car attach to the pole, I even moved it back were it belongs. I missed something and I cannot find the problem. I even retraced my steps from when I entered this age. I was reading some of the helps, someone mentioned something about a patch? What is that and were do I get it and will it help?
Moderator Note

Your tags were showing.

#4 User is offline   holdyourlight 

• choortahn (learner)

Posted 05 May 2008 - 09:23 AM

I am playing the game for the second time and ONCE AGAIn I stumbled upon this problem. There is a bug here! The first time I played, the bug was fixed when I loaded an earlier saved game, before entering Serenia. I'm not willing to do so again this time, any help please?

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users