MYSTcommunity: trapped underground - MYSTcommunity

Page 1 of 1

trapped underground teledahn

#1 User is offline   pineapple 

• glotahn (beginner)
  • Group: Member

Posted 15 March 2008 - 05:23 AM

may contain spoilers:

from teledahn i dropped down a man hole and now i'm trapped underground. i can see from the "windows" a forest with lots of trees but can't find an exist. how do i get out?

also is it possible to collect a "bad" relto page? just got one that looks like a volcano!!! i hope my relto isn't gonna self-destruct!!!

#2 User is offline   KatrAnna 

• C'ki Bahro
  • Group: Veteran Member
  • KI number:14189098

Posted 15 March 2008 - 06:47 PM

Not sure what you mean about a window, but yeah, I think you missed an exit. If you go up the tunnel from the ladder, watch for an opening on your right.

Oh, and that Relto page? It gives you a fancier roof. It took me a while to figure it out. Sorrry, but I think I have to do this... :D Would Yeesha really give you something destructive?

#3 User is offline   pineapple 

• glotahn (beginner)

Posted 16 March 2008 - 04:19 AM

hehe :rotflol: i know what you're talking about but that's not what i'm talking about!!! :D

i've been through the pipe that has a broken wall and that leads to the prison, i also have a page with a roof on it. now i'm somewhere close to the journey door and i fell through a hole ended up in a underground prison i could see trees through window/bars and it looks like i'm rotating ??? and i found another page there wich looks like a vocanoe, there was no way out so i had to link to relto.. also when i went back to that place again the hole in the ground was gone.. i coudn't find it to go underground again...

EDIT: just found out what that page does, the back of my hut has turned into a waterfall and there's a small pond.. so cool!!!

#4 User is offline   Arfur Brain 

• rehlyihmah (the unseen)

Posted 16 March 2008 - 01:54 PM

Hey Pineapple.

It looks like you've found the way to link across from Teledahn to Gahreesen. There's a Bahro tablet kicking around somewhere in a storeroom in Teledahn that takes you there.
If you haven't been to Gahreesen yet then I'll say no more about the Age - only to say that the route you've found is indeed a dead end (for now).

Not sure what you're doing when you say the hole has gone. After linking across using the Bahro tablet you'll find the hole in the corner of the cell. And if you can look out of a window to see a forest then you're not really underground!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users