MYSTcommunity: Voltiac circuit board - MYSTcommunity

Page 1 of 1

Voltiac circuit board help?

#1 User is offline   Sliver Slave 

• rov nee (new person)
  • Group: Member

Posted 12 May 2008 - 07:37 AM

I tried several different ways to get around this, but nmothing works. I finally read a walkthrough, and it tealls me to press the top right button twice, mid. right once, and bottom right five times. so did several other walkthroughs. But it doesn't work. I look at the picture, and the immovable parts of my circuit board don't even look like that. I was on circuit board with the number 3.

What is up?

#2 User is offline   Sonic_light 

• glotahn (beginner)

Posted 12 May 2008 - 08:42 AM

View PostSliver Slave, on May 12 2008, 06:37 AM, said:

I tried several different ways to get around this, but nmothing works. I finally read a walkthrough, and it tealls me to press the top right button twice, mid. right once, and bottom right five times. so did several other walkthroughs. But it doesn't work. I look at the picture, and the immovable parts of my circuit board don't even look like that. I was on circuit board with the number 3.

What is up?

It might not of worked if you had tried moving them before you used the walkthrough (i.e. the parts are in different positions).
Let me tell you something though (from someone who relied on the walkthroughs entirely too much :kthnxbye: ): this puzzle can be solved VERY easily. All you have to do is make a solid connection with the top and bottom rows.
Make sure the top connectors are connected on the same row (i.e. the connectors are on the same piece of metal, not split between two) and then work your way down. Hope this helps.

#3 User is offline   Sliver Slave 

• rov nee (new person)

Posted 12 May 2008 - 11:16 AM

View PostSonic_light, on May 12 2008, 11:42 AM, said:

View PostSliver Slave, on May 12 2008, 06:37 AM, said:

What is up?

It might not of worked if you had tried moving them before you used the walkthrough (i.e. the parts are in different positions).
Let me tell you something though (from someone who relied on the walkthroughs entirely too much :kthnxbye: ): this puzzle can be solved VERY easily. All you have to do is make a solid connection with the top and bottom rows.
Make sure the top connectors are connected on the same row (i.e. the connectors are on the same piece of metal, not split between two) and then work your way down. Hope this helps.

that's the problem, its impossible for them to connect, because the top row is shifted slightly.

#4 User is offline   Sonic_light 

• glotahn (beginner)

Posted 12 May 2008 - 11:20 AM

View PostSliver Slave, on May 12 2008, 10:16 AM, said:

that's the problem, its impossible for them to connect, because the top row is shifted slightly.

On all the windows? Or just 3?
And how slightly is slightly? If memory serves they don't line up exactly, but that doesn't make a difference

Edit: I just pulled a screen from the 3rd window in the game. Do the contacts look like this? Do you see the shift in my pic, I mean. If so, you're just fine, otherwise, that's one heck of a glitch!

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: Untitled_1.jpg

#5 User is offline   Sliver Slave 

• rov nee (new person)

Posted 13 May 2008 - 07:14 AM

Oh, silly me, I was doing the one to the right of number 3, and think the other 4 other than 3 are already okay. I just fixed it up.

#6 User is offline   Sonic_light 

• glotahn (beginner)

Posted 13 May 2008 - 08:44 AM

View PostSliver Slave, on May 13 2008, 06:14 AM, said:

Oh, silly me, I was doing the one to the right of number 3, and think the other 4 other than 3 are already okay. I just fixed it up.

YaY! :kthnxbye:

#7 Guest_MisterMan360_

• Group: Guest

Posted 15 May 2008 - 02:29 PM

i dont see the shift that your talking about. and, again, IM CONFUZZLED!!! :kthnxbye:

#8 User is offline   Mystress 

• "Crazy" is a relative term...
  • Group: Veteran Member
  • KI number:01792588

Posted 18 July 2008 - 11:48 PM

Ooohhh... When I read this, I thought you meant that board with the symbols on it, just before you go into the water wheel. But then I saw the picture, and it clicked. XD

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users