MYSTcommunity: At my wits end - MYSTcommunity

Page 1 of 1

At my wits end Sorry, I'm another spider chair victim

#1 User is offline   mandae17 

• rehlyihmah (the unseen)
  • Group: Member

Posted 08 June 2008 - 08:49 PM

Okay, so I'm yet another spider chair victim, sorry about that.
But I'm really at my wit's end with this puzzle on spire :saavy: and looking over every topic in here, I can't find anything to help. I did read something about emailing saved games to someone in order to get past this point, and as much as it goes against my better judgement, I'm asking for someone to help me? :D
I've lost count of the times I've tried the frequency setting part - I know I've done everything else needed up to this point, tuning the gears, etc etc and the only thing I'm losing out on is frequency-ing the locks. I can't get the last lock to well, unlock, before the other three stop vibrating, no matter what I do. I've tried every single possible combination there is with the numbers, and the order of setting the frequencies. I now know what the right combination is but I just can't get the timing right.
So all I'm asking, (if I'm allowed to) is that someone with a faster brain-eye-mouse co-ordination than myself to help me out here?
Many thanks,
M

#2 User is offline   aander91 

• Forum game like its 2008
  • Group: Veteran Member
  • KI number:00087015

Posted 09 June 2008 - 05:05 AM

I've tried every single possible combination there is with the numbers, and the order of setting the frequencies.
:D

Have you realized that there is an order in which these frequencies must be entered?

So all I'm asking, (if I'm allowed to) is that someone with a faster brain-eye-mouse co-ordination than myself to help me out here?

1.Yes
2.You want us to hack you? :saavy:

#3 User is offline   mandae17 

Posted 11 June 2008 - 09:52 PM

OP said:

I did read something about emailing saved games to someone in order to get past this point, and as much as it goes against my better judgement, I'm asking for someone to help me?

I never said anything about hacking =P

But never mind now, I got my visiting brother to do just that sequence for me and he did it the first time he tried it. >.<

#4 User is offline   Fireymarbles 

• Who says you're free?
  • Group: Veteran Member

Posted 13 June 2008 - 05:44 AM

Did you know that there was an official patch released for Revelation that made this puzzle significantly easier? Myself, I completed the game before the patch came out, and it was certainly possible, but it wasn't very easy, I had to battle with it for a while.

By the way, welcome to MystCommunity, from a fellow Aotearoa'n (that isn't a word, but it should be :saavy:)!

#5 User is offline   mandae17 

Posted 13 June 2008 - 04:36 PM

No, I didn't know about the patch. Darn, if I'd known I wouldn't have had to watch my brother do it first time xD
Mind you, if I'd known about the patch I also wouldn't have found MC. Which I'm glad I did.

Thanks Firey, always great to see another kiwi =]

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users