MYSTcommunity: The Final Frontier - MYSTcommunity

Page 1 of 1

The Final Frontier An EoA Journal by KatrAnna

#1 User is offline   KatrAnna 

• C'ki Bahro
  • Group: Veteran Member
  • KI number:14189098

Posted 16 July 2008 - 08:06 PM

Well, it arrived today. The box landed on my doorstep. As anxious as I was to open it and start my final journey, I had to go to work. It actually made me a little late, but it was worth it. The box is so perfect, but I've opened it anyways. You can't have your cake and eat it to, right? I think I'll load it tonight, but that might be a bad idea. I get the feeling that once I start, I won't want to stop.

#2 User is offline   KatrAnna 

• C'ki Bahro
  • Group: Veteran Member
  • KI number:14189098

Posted 17 July 2008 - 10:38 AM

I did it. I loaded it last night, and stayed up far too late, but it was worth it!!

The opening made me very depressed. Poor Atrus! After everything that's happened, and everything he's done for people, you would think he would be given a happier ending. And then I was in K'veer. K'veer! How I have longed to wander its hallways, to catch a glimpse of what has happened in these walls... The Bahro are going to give me nightmares! I found a large bubble, it looked as if it would pop if I touched it, but it didn't. There was a large pedestal in the center, and silly me, I touched it. Images started flashing across the inside of the globe, of what I assume are other ages. When I backed my way out of the bubble, it didn't stop! But then, Yeesha arrived. Yeesha! She seems so old now, so worn. As she began to speak, I noticed an almost bitter tone to her voice. What happened to the sweet, joyful young girl I once knew? She sent me on, to what I now believe to be the surface of D'ni, my home. There I met Esher. The first thing that struck me were the silly goggles. He doesn't seem trustworthy. After wandering around hopelessly lost, I am ashamed to admit, I found an opening. I was put off by the Rivenese dagger, I thought for a brief moment I was back on Riven! Yeesha's scattered journals are filled with dramatic passages. The focus of all of her pain seems to be Myst Island, though I suppose she can't hurt its feelings. She seems in slight awe of the stranger that helped her family so many times. Do I really look that different, or am I someone else? And now i have heard the biggest travesty. D'chni!!!! I could not stop laughing! Esher did not seem to notice, just when right on preaching to me and giving me vague hints. And now I am stuck. Raise the floor? I have found to large buttons, a blue one and a yellow one, and I assume they're important. Back to my search...

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users