MYSTcommunity: Voltaic help! - MYSTcommunity

Page 1 of 1

Voltaic help! Valve puzzle!

#1 User is offline   Sirrusquee 

• rov nee (new person)
  • Group: Member

Posted 18 November 2008 - 06:57 PM

Hi, this is my first post on the MystCommunity :D

I am stuck on the valve puzzle. I've looked at the walkthroughs but they assume that you haven't messed around with it yet and i have. I'm just looking for some tips and advice about what the objective is and what the three leavers and four valves are for and what they do. Thx :arianna:

#2 User is offline   penguindude 

• choortahn (learner)

Posted 19 November 2008 - 01:36 AM

I have the same problem. I'm not a fan of the steam-powered puzzles in the Myst games...

Why do they keep turning up?

#3 User is offline   Elf 

• lontahn (discoverer)
  • Group: Veteran Member

Posted 19 November 2008 - 10:28 AM

Welcome to MC! :D

Well,
Click to reveal hidden content
If there is steam coming from the tops of the valves, turn them all off by turning the wheel. Pull the lever that is to the left of you. You should come up to another set of valves. Turn them all off. Pull the lever that is next to you. You will go up again.
At the top level (3rd level) open three valves. Pull the lever next to you so you go down. Open two. Pull the lever to go down. Open three step out of the space and look to the left of the valve 'room' there should be a wheel. Turn it. Voila! :arianna: Hope that works!

#4 User is offline   penguindude 

• choortahn (learner)

Posted 19 November 2008 - 04:18 PM

View PostElf, on Nov 19 2008, 11:28 AM, said:

Welcome to MC! :D

Well,
Click to reveal hidden content
If there is steam coming from the tops of the valves, turn them all off by turning the wheel. Pull the lever that is to the left of you. You should come up to another set of valves. Turn them all off. Pull the lever that is next to you. You will go up again.
At the top level (3rd level) open three valves. Pull the lever next to you so you go down. Open two. Pull the lever to go down. Open three step out of the space and look to the left of the valve 'room' there should be a wheel. Turn it. Voila! :arianna: Hope that works!

Which way do you pull the lever?

#5 User is offline   Elf 

• lontahn (discoverer)
  • Group: Veteran Member

Posted 23 November 2008 - 03:02 PM

You can only pull it one way at tthe bottom, and which ever way tthat is is up, and the other way is down.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users