MYSTcommunity: How many relto pages... - MYSTcommunity

Page 1 of 1

How many relto pages... ...should I have after finishing URU:CC?

#1 User is offline   Lurker Underground 

• lontahn (discoverer)
  • Group: Veteran Member
  • KI number:00417445

Posted 02 December 2008 - 11:25 PM

I count 1213 after redoing Kadish Tolesa, but I didn't keep track of where I got them. Am I missing any? I notice in Phil's Relto, the sky is twilit. Is there a Relto page for that?
Thanks,
-LU

#2 User is offline   Gehn, lord of ages 

• MEMBER TITLE!
  • Group: Team Member
  • KI number:06087960

Posted 03 December 2008 - 01:37 AM

I count 15. I looked here and counted all the ones I recognized (i.e. those that weren't from MOUL)

I think the "twilight" page you are looking for is the "sun and moons" mentioned.

#3 User is offline   Lurker Underground 

• lontahn (discoverer)

Posted 05 December 2008 - 06:40 AM

I'm up to 14 now:
Click to reveal hidden content
1. Islands
2. Sticks and Stones
3. Improved Roof
4. Waterfall
5. Tree
6. Decorations
7. Rain
8. Dock
9. Imager
10. Cannen
11. Sun and Moons
12. A variant of Lush Vegetation - from K'veer
13. Fire Marbles
14. D'ni Clock

The stands for the Journey Pillars already existed in my Relto when I went there, so I didn't need a page for that. I looked around the Cleft but could not find a Bridge Relto page.

When I linked to K'veer and Yeesha announced that Kadish was alive I went back to the vault but his skeleton was still there. As I understand it, the Butterflies Relto page appears in another version of the vault with no skeleton or treasure. Do I have to do something special to get to that version of the vault?

I redid Er'cana but could not find the Er'cana Trees Relto page. However, I found the cave drawing that links you to the Upper Bahro Cave.

I redid Ahnonay but could not find the Lightning Relto page. However, I discovered that you can get to the tower in the unfinished "time".

I went back to Myst but could not find the Fireplace Relto page. Are any of the pages I couldn't find accessible in URU:CC? Where are they normally found (in whatever URU version)?

#4 User is offline   Gehn, lord of ages 

• MEMBER TITLE!
  • Group: Team Member
  • KI number:06087960

Posted 05 December 2008 - 11:58 AM

View PostLurker Underground, on Dec 5 2008, 04:40 AM, said:

I'm up to 14 now:
1. Islands
2. Sticks and Stones
3. Improved Roof
4. Waterfall
5. Tree
6. Decorations
7. Rain
8. Dock
9. Imager
10. Cannen
11. Sun and Moons
12. A variant of Lush Vegetation - from K'veer
13. Fire Marbles
14. D'ni Clock

The stands for the Journey Pillars already existed in my Relto when I went there, so I didn't need a page for that. I looked around the Cleft but could not find a Bridge Relto page.

When I linked to K'veer and Yeesha announced that Kadish was alive I went back to the vault but his skeleton was still there. As I understand it, the Butterflies Relto page appears in another version of the vault with no skeleton or treasure. Do I have to do something special to get to that version of the vault?

I redid Er'cana but could not find the Er'cana Trees Relto page. However, I found the cave drawing that links you to the Upper Bahro Cave.

I redid Ahnonay but could not find the Lightning Relto page. However, I discovered that you can get to the tower in the unfinished "time".

I went back to Myst but could not find the Fireplace Relto page. Are any of the pages I couldn't find accessible in URU:CC? Where are they normally found (in whatever URU version)?

The Bridge Relto page is only in MOUL. Same with the Er'cana trees and lightning pages.

Inside the vault with Kadish's skeleton, there is a linking book. It is hidden in the sides. Use that and you will get to the alternate vault.

I think the fireplace might be behind the Myst fireplace thing. Did you ever play the original Myst? (hint)
Put in the original Myst code, the one that the brothers tell you about in Myst. If you don't remember it, you can find it in places online, or ask here. I don't remember it, though.

#5 User is offline   Lurker Underground 

• lontahn (discoverer)

Posted 05 December 2008 - 08:57 PM

Thanks! That makes 16 now. Anyone know of any others?
-LU

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users