MYSTcommunity: Edanna - MYSTcommunity

Page 1 of 1

Edanna Today's Adventures

#1 User is offline   ryan42 

• rehlyihmah (the unseen)
  • Group: Member

Posted 08 January 2009 - 11:59 AM

The moment I placed my hand upon the linking book to this age I was swept into a land of seemingly natural beauty. Large wild birds fly across the rock structure that I have fallen on.

Shortly after I landed, I stepped onto a spiral staircase made of some exotic plant. I was instantly taken by the plant up to a higher level of the age. It was here that I discovered, hidden by a strange plant which stood upright when I touched the center of it, a linking book back to J'Nanin, dispelling my fear that I should be stuck here.

The plants here are very other-worldly and I must admit that some of them look to be quite grotesque. I fear some of these also for I do not know their power or how they will react to my presence.

One of the interesting plants i have found in the upper level is some sort of sunflower that, when touched, opens to allow light to be focused on a fixed point. Looking through the flower I found no significant object on which to focus the light within its range of motion. I can only expect that it is part of a puzzle which I do not yet fully understand.

I allowed the spiral plant to carry me back down to the lower level, where I spent time exploring this age and enjoying its beauty. It is here however that I must now retire for the night.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users