MYSTcommunity: Todelmer - MYSTcommunity

Page 1 of 1

Todelmer First impression.... huh??????

#1 User is offline   musicwumusic 

• glotahn (beginner)
  • Group: Member

Posted 28 March 2009 - 01:07 PM

I've just arrived at Todelmer on my second time through Myst V. Does anyone know what that column in the main telescope room means? The one that has d'ni numbers with dashes in between and changes while a giant pointer thingy moves up and down in front of it.

By the way, this place sounds like Relto. :D

Also, who wrote all the number settings for the telescopes? Bahro can write D'ni numbers?

EDIT:

I'm staring at the giant telescopes on the rock pillars and wondering why it doesn't topple over already... :cheesy:

#2 User is offline   Gehn, lord of ages 

• MEMBER TITLE!
  • Group: Team Member
  • KI number:06087960

Posted 28 March 2009 - 05:57 PM

View Postmusicwumusic, on Mar 28 2009, 12:07 PM, said:

I've just arrived at Todelmer on my second time through Myst V. Does anyone know what that column in the main telescope room means? The one that has d'ni numbers with dashes in between and changes while a giant pointer thingy moves up and down in front of it.

It's a clock, I believe.

Also, who wrote all the number settings for the telescopes? Bahro can write D'ni numbers?

Do you mean the numbers on the telescopes themselves (or their controls) or some coordinate clues (do they have any of those? I haven't played it for awhile). The telescope was D'ni made, so it would make sense to have D'ni numbers, and I'd assume D'ni numerals are fairly easy to write even for the Bahro (they're rather simple symbols, and the bahros could have had a long time to practice or sketch it out).

I'm staring at the giant telescopes on the rock pillars and wondering why it doesn't topple over already... :cheesy:

Good question. Those D'ni must be really good at balancing their structures (or it's made of really light material).

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users