MYSTcommunity: DARN marbles...What am I missing? - MYSTcommunity

Page 1 of 1

DARN marbles...What am I missing?

#1 User is offline   kixy1 

• rehlyihmah (the unseen)
  • Group: Member

Posted 30 March 2009 - 01:19 PM

Ok, I’ve REALLY missed something here! After two days of driving myself nuts I’ve searched through cheats and tips and know I can find the answer, but I don’t understand how anyone GOT the answer (and I just gotta know!) If someone could hit me over the head with a hammer of insight it would be much appreciated!

I believe I understand how to work the marble puzzle and even what it wants me to do.

I found the island maps and know where the domes are on each grid to properly place the marbles. I also found colors that go with those “eyeball-like” symbols.

What I can’t figure out is 1) WHICH color/eyeball goes with which grid, or 2) which island each grid represents.

I know colors to eyeballs and domes to grids! How do I link those two to come up with the right color for each grid?

Thanks for any help!

#2 User is offline   Elf 

• lontahn (discoverer)
  • Group: Veteran Member

Posted 30 March 2009 - 02:19 PM

Well, here:

Click to reveal hidden content
WARNING! THIS WILL TELL YOU EXACTLY WHAT TO DO!
Posted Image

#3 User is offline   kixy1 

Posted 30 March 2009 - 02:30 PM

Thanks for the fast response elf! I actually have the key (not looking YET though!)

What I'm trying to figure out is how I'm supposed to figure out which colors go with which grid...

#4 User is offline   musicwumusic 

• glotahn (beginner)

Posted 30 March 2009 - 04:14 PM

Hi Kixy. If you go to map island and play around with the giant map maybe you will get inspired. :cheesy:

I know colors to eyeballs and domes to grids! How do I link those two to come up with the right color for each grid?

Colors <-> Eyeballs <---> Domes <-> Grids

The longer arrow in the center is pretty hard to figure out... It's the next step.

The key is in what starts and stops the domes

#5 User is offline   aander91 

• Forum game like its 2008
  • Group: Veteran Member
  • KI number:00087015

Posted 30 March 2009 - 05:00 PM

Go look at any dome and tell me if there is anything interesting looking on them. :cheesy:

#6 User is offline   kixy1 

Posted 30 March 2009 - 05:54 PM

Unholy mother of Gehn!! Either I'm losing my marbles (pun intended) or this one was hard! Thanks to all, I FINALLY understood it!

I followed your suggestions and went back to stare and stare at the map....It "only" took a good hour (or more!) for me to put it all together, eek! I admit I was so frustrated that when I was pretty sure I had it, I checked it against the spoiler before running over to try it.

Now to get to those books! Oh, and the stones and.... :cheesy: This is a great game, very addicting. A true black hole for all my spare time!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users