MYSTcommunity: Insecurities of a Crazy Mystfan. - MYSTcommunity

Page 1 of 1

Insecurities of a Crazy Mystfan. Help meh!

#1 User is offline   Firefly148 

• rov nee (new person)
  • Group: Member

Posted 30 April 2009 - 07:32 PM

Arright, I'm excited. After planning my summer, there's a big open gap from July 17th to August 8th. Logical conclusion: Mysterium!!
I'm a little confused, though. I've never gone. :cheesy: Do you have to have a display? Is it an unspoken rule that one has to wear Myst-esque apparel?
Bottom line, I'm not sure what to expect. Somebody give me a crash course? :D

#2 User is offline   mysteria13 

• Douchecanoe Sequestration Expert
  • Group: Veteran Member

Posted 15 May 2009 - 10:25 PM

View PostFirefly148, on Apr 30 2009, 09:32 PM, said:

Arright, I'm excited. After planning my summer, there's a big open gap from July 17th to August 8th. Logical conclusion: Mysterium!!
I'm a little confused, though. I've never gone. :arianna: Do you have to have a display? Is it an unspoken rule that one has to wear Myst-esque apparel?
Bottom line, I'm not sure what to expect. Somebody give me a crash course? :rotflol:

You don't have to have a display but more awesomeness is always appreciated. You do not in fact need to wear myst like apparel. But if you're feeling particularly dorky, please, feel free.

It's pretty laid back. Everyone gets there in time for registration, we get a goody bag, do a meet and greet, a few things like that. There are posted activities around the room, stuff to do, projects to see, people to talk to. Several of my friends from here on MC and I will be there. The next day has more activities, etc, everything is kind of come as it goes.

#3 User is offline   Bastiko Pradhana 

• claims not to be Pikachu
  • Group: Team Member

Posted 18 May 2009 - 08:53 AM

mysteria13 is right. Be yourself and have a great time. :arianna:

#4 User is offline   Firefly148 

• rov nee (new person)
  • Group: Member

Posted 31 May 2009 - 04:18 PM

View Postmysteria13, on May 16 2009, 12:25 AM, said:

View PostFirefly148, on Apr 30 2009, 09:32 PM, said:

I'm a little confused, though. I've never gone. :arianna: Do you have to have a display? Is it an unspoken rule that one has to wear Myst-esque apparel?
Bottom line, I'm not sure what to expect. Somebody give me a crash course? :rotflol:

You don't have to have a display but more awesomeness is always appreciated. You do not in fact need to wear myst like apparel. But if you're feeling particularly dorky, please, feel free.

It's pretty laid back. Everyone gets there in time for registration, we get a goody bag, do a meet and greet, a few things like that. There are posted activities around the room, stuff to do, projects to see, people to talk to. Several of my friends from here on MC and I will be there. The next day has more activities, etc, everything is kind of come as it goes.

It sounds so fun! I'm excited. Thanks for the reply!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users