MYSTcommunity: Stuck in Selenitic Age (could be an error I guess) - MYSTcommunity

Page 1 of 1

Stuck in Selenitic Age (could be an error I guess)

#1 User is offline   sushicide 

• rehlyihmah (the unseen)
  • Group: Member

Posted 18 May 2009 - 10:31 AM

Hi, I'm stuck at the selenitic age but I thing it might be an error from the game, because I have seen hints and walkthroughs but still I can't progress. When I try to open the doors of the control tower they automatically close again. Am I doing something wrong (do I need to do something else?)

I'm also having a problem as well with the clock tower in Myst island, I have the time set but when I push the red button nothing happens, I don't know if maybe I have the time wrong (I saw it in the observation tower where all the keys are.)

If it is helpful, you might want to know I am playing RealMyst on Mac OS X 10.5.6

#2 User is offline   Gehn, lord of ages 

• MEMBER TITLE!
  • Group: Team Member
  • KI number:06087960

Posted 18 May 2009 - 02:09 PM

View Postsushicide, on May 18 2009, 09:31 AM, said:

Hi, I'm stuck at the selenitic age but I thing it might be an error from the game, because I have seen hints and walkthroughs but still I can't progress. When I try to open the doors of the control tower they automatically close again. Am I doing something wrong (do I need to do something else?)

I'm also having a problem as well with the clock tower in Myst island, I have the time set but when I push the red button nothing happens, I don't know if maybe I have the time wrong (I saw it in the observation tower where all the keys are.)

If it is helpful, you might want to know I am playing RealMyst on Mac OS X 10.5.6

Hmm. I have heard of people having trouble with the doors closing right after opening (a technical glitch of some kind). If it is that technical problem, I don't know how to help.

For selenitic specifically, can you click through before it automatically closes (I don't remember Selenitic that well, but I don't remember any opening-and-closing doors)?

For the clock tower, I'd check to see if you got the time right (both in copying it down from the tower and in putting it in at the clock).

#3 User is offline   musicwumusic 

• glotahn (beginner)
  • Group: Member

Posted 18 May 2009 - 07:09 PM

Selenitic = sound puzzle. There's your door. Also the door to the Mazerunner. But I don't have RealMyst, so I can't help :arianna:

Make sure you haven't confused your minute and hour hands on the clock tower.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users