MYSTcommunity: Ahnonay doors - MYSTcommunity

Page 1 of 1

Ahnonay doors Cannot open them

#1 User is offline   Korora 

• oglahnth (ancient one)
  • Group: Veteran Member

Posted 20 May 2009 - 09:50 AM

I have no clue how to get out of the spheres. The levers don't open the doors. I tried opening them in numerical order. .rilDil I tried a lever over and over. Still no luck. KADIIIIIIIIIIIIISH! :chainsaw:

Eudyptula albosignata

#2 User is offline   musicwumusic 

• glotahn (beginner)
  • Group: Member

Posted 21 May 2009 - 08:59 AM

Click to reveal hidden content
There are four Ahnonay's. Only one works, and only if it is in the position where you will be able to link to it through the Cathedral.
Fourth Ahnonay's door only opens when Fourth Ahnonay's sphere is in the link-in spot.
Put First Ahnonay in the link-in spot. Go to Ahnonay, touch the shell cloth, link out using the book on the pedestal (not relto), link back (now should be second Ahnonay), make your way to the tower, touch the shell cloth, link out using the book on the pedestal again, head to Relto and link to the shell cloth, touch the shell cloth you see in front of you, link out, link to "mainland" Ahnonay, link out using book on pedestal, head to Relto, link to Shell Cloth, turn off water,

After this I don't remember so well...

push "change ahnonay" button 3 times, swim to door, touch shell cloth, link back to relto, link back to shell cloth, door should open.

Or just google a walkthrough :arianna: :rotflol:

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users