MYSTcommunity: A Little Lost in Uru. Help? - MYSTcommunity

Page 1 of 1

A Little Lost in Uru. Help?

#1 User is offline   starflower 

• rov nee (new person)
  • Group: Member

Posted 30 May 2009 - 09:04 PM

Just a few questions that I would be very thankful for answers to.
  • How many markers are there in each age in Path of the Shell?
  • How do I tell when I have all of them?
  • What do I do when I have all of them?
  • What is the point of the Uru games? Yeesha just tells you what to do and doesn't say why.

#2 User is offline   Thestrangered 

• glotahn (beginner)

Posted 30 May 2009 - 10:11 PM

How many markers are there in each age in Path of the Shell?

It's different with each one, but there aren't so many in the game. Remember that TD is Cyan Worlds' try to take the marker minigame from uru live and put it as a whole XP pack, so it's kinda' short and it doesn't have many more puzzles than "find the markers". On the other hand, the Path of the Shell has tons of puzzles and fun stuff. If you really don't like TD, just skip it.

How do I tell when I have all of them?

I think you see the number of requested markers on the left side of the KI, on those little bars. That's how it was with uru live, at least, and I think in TD too. When you take a marker, a part of it lights up. When all light up... well I won't spoil it.

What do I do when I have all of them?

I won't spoil it, but it's very cool.

What is the point of the Uru games? Yeesha just tells you what to do and doesn't say why.

Yep. That's the point. According to Cyan Worlds, they made Yeesha that way to make her more mysterious- wise from one hand, yet she takes everyone and doesn't tell them why. In uru live there were a lot of "should we trust yeesha?" discussions, which ended up in results. For example, yeesha supporters gathered up in one 'hood and protested yeesha to show up. When almost all left, and only 4-5 remained, she appeared, in her hologram shape (wierd) on top of the fountain. This raised more question: why was she hologram? is she still alive? if not, who is taking her role?

#3 User is offline   starflower 

• rov nee (new person)

Posted 30 May 2009 - 10:16 PM

I already finished TD. =D I thought it was a lot of fun. But I was talking about the shell markers. The little circles with the shell image in them. Unlike the hands they don't light up in different parts to show you how many you have left. Instead they all light up completely and I have no idea how many I'm suposed to find per Age.

#4 User is offline   realXCV 

• glotahn (beginner)
  • Group: Veteran Member

Posted 31 May 2009 - 02:13 AM

Unlike ABM, you don't have to find them all. They are only used to save your current position in the Age.

#5 User is offline   starflower 

• rov nee (new person)

Posted 31 May 2009 - 02:23 PM

Thankyou. =)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users