MYSTcommunity: Eder, fireflies - MYSTcommunity

Page 1 of 1

Eder, fireflies seems impossible

#1 User is offline   Swampthing 

• Master of Games
  • Group: Veteran Member
  • KI number:03330098

Posted 03 June 2009 - 02:48 PM

I didn't even realize the fireflies are luminescent, nor that i can get them to follow me, until i hit the hints.

But now, even if i walk slowwwwly, avoid all rain, vapor and water on my way et c - i'm still whacked: to get behind the waterfall, i either need to walk across water {instant firefail} or jump over two instances of said water, again losing the fireflies inevitably. And UHS offers no solution tot hat. :={
So how can i bring them into the cave with me?

#2 User is offline   Gehn, lord of ages 

• MEMBER TITLE!
  • Group: Team Member
  • KI number:06087960

Posted 03 June 2009 - 04:32 PM

View PostSwampthing, on Jun 3 2009, 01:48 PM, said:

I didn't even realize the fireflies are luminescent, nor that i can get them to follow me, until i hit the hints.

But now, even if i walk slowwwwly, avoid all rain, vapor and water on my way et c - i'm still whacked: to get behind the waterfall, i either need to walk across water {instant firefail} or jump over two instances of said water, again losing the fireflies inevitably. And UHS offers no solution tot hat. :={
So how can i bring them into the cave with me?

You'll need to get over one of the portions of water without jumping. What do people use to cross over water?

Click to reveal hidden content
You'll need to make a bridge.
Click to reveal hidden content
There should be these strange brown basket things somewhere around there (I'm not exactly sure where they start out). Push them into place to form a bridge (it's hard, we all know). Test to see if you can walk over it without falling into the water (testing it beforehand will save you lots of time)

#3 User is offline   Swampthing 

• Master of Games
  • Group: Veteran Member
  • KI number:03330098

Posted 06 June 2009 - 02:08 AM

Thanks!
I was afraid that is what has to be done, but now at least i knew i'm doing the right thing. Managed, though long it took me, to do it right finally. :=}

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users