MYSTcommunity: carousel, a story of dark laughter... - MYSTcommunity

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

carousel, a story of dark laughter... coming very soon, my next short tale of horror...

#1 User is offline   Mystress 

• "Crazy" is a relative term...
  • Group: Veteran Member
  • KI number:01792588

Posted 31 October 2009 - 07:09 PM

Inspired by equal parts Stephen King's It and Lovecraftian horror with bits of my own demented imagination thrown in, carousel is the story of a chance encounter that sends a coulrophobic girl spinning into madness. This time, I worked off another fear of mine - the fear of clowns. Yes, I know, a Joker fan scared of clowns, but it's true for however absurd it sounds. This story is just about ready for release into the world, and I wanted to know if anyone is interested in reading it here before I put it up on FictionPress for the world to see. Also, if anyone's interested in Beta reading carousel, I would really appreciate it. :evil:

I really haven't done much short horror writing as of late and I think it's high time I got another one of my twisted ideas out there. That, and I'm fresh off of playing Silent Hill (yes, I know, a horror fan who loves video games is a Silent Hill virgin, but I'm usually not a Survival Horror person), so my evil gears are all ready for more spooky stuff. Hopefully there'll be lots more creepy stuff in the future!

Oh, and one more thing - there's lots of new Dark Knight fanfiction plus a new Phantom of the Opera story up at my website WordFlow. Make sure to check it out if you're a fan of either, or even if you're a fan of neither!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users