MYSTcommunity: Uru Live, the Great Shaft, and K'veer - MYSTcommunity

Page 1 of 1

Uru Live, the Great Shaft, and K'veer Trying to get to K'veer, but I can't figure this out...

#1 User is offline   Mystress 

• "Crazy" is a relative term...
  • Group: Veteran Member
  • KI number:01792588

Posted 21 February 2010 - 12:56 PM

Okay, so I found the link to the Great Shaft - Descent in Tokotah Alley, but I can't figure out how to get down there. Too far up or down, I fall and link back to my Relto. I was absolutely stumped, so I looked up how to get down there online. Apparently there's supposed to be a lever around here, but I can't find it. Is it hiding somewhere? Am I reading the wrong walkthrough? Is there even a way down there? Please just spoil me, I'm horribly stumped and I want the Myst book really, really bad...

#2 User is offline   Lostthyme 

• Quab Wrangler
  • Group: Team Member
  • KI number:00280695

Posted 21 February 2010 - 01:12 PM

Want me to show you how to get there online real quick? This is more of the thing you show, not tell. ;)

#3 User is offline   300happy 

• some creep who still lurks
  • Group: Veteran Member
  • KI number:00060309

Posted 21 February 2010 - 01:51 PM

I don't think there is anything to do in the Great Shaft, besides glow purple and read a book. At least, I haven't been able to run fast enough to get anywhere before the rather useless purple light goes poof. ;)

As for the Myst book, you get it a different way then in the single player, apparently. Take the journeys...you'll see. :P

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users