MYSTcommunity: What broken members list please? - MYSTcommunity

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1

What broken members list please?

#1 User is offline   300happy 

  • some creep who still lurks
  • Group: Veteran Member
  • Posts: 1,022
  • Joined: 22-November 02
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Indiana, in the USA, at my house.
  • KI number:00060309

  Posted 21 February 2010 - 09:47 PM

So...

Posted Image

What Broken Members List Please? ;)

Who's the ghosts? :P
0

#2 User is offline   Lostthyme 

  • Quab Wrangler
  • Group: Team Member
  • Posts: 1,175
  • Joined: 07-April 08
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:USA
  • KI number:00280695

Posted 21 February 2010 - 10:12 PM

You can set it so you sign in invisible. For those of us who enjoy being lurkers, I suppose.
0

#3 User is offline   300happy 

  • some creep who still lurks
  • Group: Veteran Member
  • Posts: 1,022
  • Joined: 22-November 02
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Indiana, in the USA, at my house.
  • KI number:00060309

Posted 21 February 2010 - 11:21 PM

View PostLostthyme, on Feb 21 2010, 11:12 PM, said:

You can set it so you sign in invisible. For those of us who enjoy being lurkers, I suppose.


In that case, it's still broken. :P

You can click the little "," to see the member still. :P

Either way it's not functioning the way it should be. I think anyway. ;)

Edit: Actually, the hyperlink is more on the space right before the ",". But yeah, rather funky, as it's removing the names but not the hyperlink to their page.
0

#4 User is offline   Capella 

  • Team Marbelous
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 3,360
  • Joined: 16-August 03
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:Rochester, NY

Posted 22 February 2010 - 12:10 AM

As admin, I can even see the invis people, and right now I'm also seeing the weird commas with a blank in the middle. So it's definitely not invis people; or, at least, it isn't just invis people. If it was, I shouldn't be seeing them. Of course, that still means I have no idea what it is.
0

#5 User is offline   300happy 

  • some creep who still lurks
  • Group: Veteran Member
  • Posts: 1,022
  • Joined: 22-November 02
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Indiana, in the USA, at my house.
  • KI number:00060309

Posted 22 February 2010 - 10:11 AM

It's a bahro in the servers then! They must have invaded from Uru, following the members here!

;)
0

#6 User is offline   only_achenar_lover 

  • lontahn (discoverer)
  • Group: Member
  • Posts: 536
  • Joined: 17-February 08
  • Location:Trapped in Amateria
  • KI number:00656745

Posted 22 February 2010 - 07:19 PM

View Post300happy, on Feb 22 2010, 11:11 AM, said:

It's a bahro in the servers then! They must have invaded from Uru, following the members here!

;)


Mystress was paranoid about a Bahro in her computer from Uru Live. Maybe it infected the board?
0

#7 User is offline   Gehn, lord of ages 

  • MEMBER TITLE!
  • Group: Team Member
  • Posts: 2,841
  • Joined: 12-August 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:P.O box 233, Allapo, RVN
  • KI number:06087960

Posted 23 February 2010 - 12:18 PM

View Postonly_achenar_lover, on Feb 22 2010, 05:19 PM, said:

View Post300happy, on Feb 22 2010, 11:11 AM, said:

It's a bahro in the servers then! They must have invaded from Uru, following the members here!

;)


Mystress was paranoid about a Bahro in her computer from Uru Live. Maybe it infected the board?

Clearly, the seemingly empty spaces are old-school bahro - we just don't see them.
0

#8 User is offline   Mystress 

  • "Crazy" is a relative term...
  • Group: Veteran Member
  • Posts: 3,487
  • Joined: 02-August 06
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Another world...
  • KI number:01792588

Posted 23 February 2010 - 08:12 PM

View PostGehn, lord of ages, on Feb 23 2010, 12:18 PM, said:

View Postonly_achenar_lover, on Feb 22 2010, 05:19 PM, said:

View Post300happy, on Feb 22 2010, 11:11 AM, said:

It's a bahro in the servers then! They must have invaded from Uru, following the members here!

;)


Mystress was paranoid about a Bahro in her computer from Uru Live. Maybe it infected the board?

Clearly, the seemingly empty spaces are old-school bahro - we just don't see them.


So... what, do we need to call Yeesha and have her Yeesha-magic them out of the servers, then? :P
0

#9 User is offline   Jajeblade 

  • rov nee (new person)
  • Group: Member
  • Posts: 37
  • Joined: 23-February 10
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Emmeloord, Netherlands, Earth

Posted 02 March 2010 - 09:18 AM

I think I know what that is, as I tried to join for more then a month I sometimes was the only member online and I saw those "," things as well so I suppose it was me back then because I couldn't get my account validated.
0

#10 User is offline   300happy 

  • some creep who still lurks
  • Group: Veteran Member
  • Posts: 1,022
  • Joined: 22-November 02
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Indiana, in the USA, at my house.
  • KI number:00060309

Posted 06 March 2010 - 12:46 PM

And now it appears to be fixed...how strange indeed. :blinky:
0

#11 User is offline   Ringobingo 

  • glotahn (beginner)
  • Group: Member
  • Posts: 130
  • Joined: 13-March 10
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:No where.
  • KI number:02362208

Posted 06 April 2010 - 05:28 PM

Aye, it could be a combo of myself and Jajeblade... Jaj tried joining for a few months, while I tried for a year... Could be some of that wait time messing with the board... And if it is somehow my fault, I am sorry... Please don't hurt me...

On another note, anyone notice that Happy's picture looks like a blue chocolate chip with eyes and a smile?

May the Flame guide you.

-Lunash
0

#12 User is offline   300happy 

  • some creep who still lurks
  • Group: Veteran Member
  • Posts: 1,022
  • Joined: 22-November 02
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Indiana, in the USA, at my house.
  • KI number:00060309

Posted 13 April 2010 - 11:43 AM

View PostRingobingo, on Apr 6 2010, 06:28 PM, said:

On another note, anyone notice that Happy's picture looks like a blue chocolate chip with eyes and a smile?


Tis a Slime from Dragon Quest, in particular Rocket from Rocket Slime. Which is the best funny DS game I ever played.

So much so, I made a Trackmania car for him(see signature). I sort of got a bit obsessed with him, I confess. He's still amazing though. :P
0

#13 User is offline   Mike44njdevils 

  • choortahn (learner)
  • Group: Member
  • Posts: 99
  • Joined: 10-October 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Fresno, CA
  • KI number:04781115

Posted 14 April 2010 - 02:29 PM

View Post300happy, on Apr 13 2010, 12:43 PM, said:

Tis a Slime from Dragon Quest, in particular Rocket from Rocket Slime. Which is the best funny DS game I ever played.

So much so, I made a Trackmania car for him(see signature). I sort of got a bit obsessed with him, I confess. He's still amazing though. :P


Twasn't it Dragon Warrior before Dragon Quest (in the US anyway)....hrmmm, I'm getting that urge to DL an NES emulator :D
0

#14 User is offline   300happy 

  • some creep who still lurks
  • Group: Veteran Member
  • Posts: 1,022
  • Joined: 22-November 02
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Indiana, in the USA, at my house.
  • KI number:00060309

Posted 14 April 2010 - 03:54 PM

View PostMike44njdevils, on Apr 14 2010, 04:29 PM, said:

View Post300happy, on Apr 13 2010, 12:43 PM, said:

Tis a Slime from Dragon Quest, in particular Rocket from Rocket Slime. Which is the best funny DS game I ever played.

So much so, I made a Trackmania car for him(see signature). I sort of got a bit obsessed with him, I confess. He's still amazing though. :P


Twasn't it Dragon Warrior before Dragon Quest (in the US anyway)....hrmmm, I'm getting that urge to DL an NES emulator :blink:


Just go buy a used copy of Rocket Slime, bomb it, and play that instead. It's much more entertaining then the levelgrinding tedium of the real DQ games. :D
0

#15 User is offline   Mike44njdevils 

  • choortahn (learner)
  • Group: Member
  • Posts: 99
  • Joined: 10-October 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Fresno, CA
  • KI number:04781115

Posted 20 April 2010 - 11:15 AM

View Post300happy, on Apr 14 2010, 03:54 PM, said:

Just go buy a used copy of Rocket Slime, bomb it, and play that instead.


:P

OK, I'm old and from a slightly different generation, but what the heek did you just say here :D
0

#16 User is offline   300happy 

  • some creep who still lurks
  • Group: Veteran Member
  • Posts: 1,022
  • Joined: 22-November 02
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Indiana, in the USA, at my house.
  • KI number:00060309

Posted 04 May 2010 - 08:15 PM

View PostMike44njdevils, on Apr 20 2010, 01:15 PM, said:

View Post300happy, on Apr 14 2010, 03:54 PM, said:

Just go buy a used copy of Rocket Slime, bomb it, and play that instead.


:P

OK, I'm old and from a slightly different generation, but what the heek did you just say here :D


Sorry, I forget to drop my lingo for MC sometimes. :) :pout:

I said to go buy a DS game system Rocket Slime game from a used game store(you might need the DS Handheld game system too, if you don't have one). Then use the "delete saved data" feature to make it shiny new(erase the old save someone probably left on the game cart, so you can start the story fresh.) Pick new game, and enjoy. It's a fun lighthearted game full of laughs, and minor, but never too difficult challenges. (even if you are bad at the game or slow, you can probably finish this one with a good amount of effort, plus the right tank ammo/crew setups).

Not sure if you are even remotely interested in DS games, but I figured it's only fair to clarify what I said. Enjoy! :blink:
0

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1


Fast Reply

  

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users