MYSTcommunity: Last Journey pad in Elder Gira - MYSTcommunity

Page 1 of 1

Last Journey pad in Elder Gira Can't get to pad... GAH!

#1 User is offline   Ringobingo 

• glotahn (beginner)
  • Group: Member
  • KI number:02362208

Posted 15 March 2010 - 02:51 PM

I am having trouble getting the last Cloth from Gira. I have looked it up on Google, and it is saying that I need fish traps... However, whenever I go to push the trap over to the waterfall to allow me to cross with the fireflies, the trap falls off of the cliff, and I have to go after it. Is there another way to do this age? Or do I have to keep trying until I want to break the traps, and build a bridge from the broken boards?

Thanks!

See ya in the Cavern!

#2 User is offline   luna 

• meh
  • Group: Team Member
  • KI number:141809

Posted 15 March 2010 - 02:56 PM

there maybe more traps on a different place

#3 User is offline   Ringobingo 

• glotahn (beginner)

Posted 15 March 2010 - 10:12 PM

I have looked behind the waterfalls and found the two extra traps. However, whenever I try to move them, they go and fly off somewhere. I have found out that you can't run and try to guide the traps or they WILL fly off in some unknown direction. I have also found out that you have to move very slowly to be able to move the traps. I have gotten the trap to the point where I thought it was on the waterfall, however when I tried to walk across it, the trap falls off of the cliff because it wasn't in the right place.

My dad (his name is Jolarin) has watched me try to do this. I am just about ready to go to Cyan HQ and strangle whomever made that puzzle. I would invite my dad to this age, however, he is on my account, so... Yea...

I have tried to get the Cloth without the help of the flies. It can be done, yes. However, it would take a lot of screenshots and stuff to be able to find the light switch and the Cloth.

#4 User is offline   luna 

• meh
  • Group: Team Member
  • KI number:141809

Posted 16 March 2010 - 01:13 AM

strange, maybe someone else could help you out. Just ask around in the cavern

#5 User is offline   Ringobingo 

• glotahn (beginner)

Posted 16 March 2010 - 10:30 PM

Thanks for your help Luna!

See you around!

#6 User is offline   Cocovanna 

• choortahn (learner)

Posted 17 March 2010 - 01:14 AM

View PostRingobingo, on Mar 15 2010, 09:51 PM, said:

However, whenever I go to push the trap over to the waterfall to allow me to cross with the fireflies, the trap falls off of the cliff, and I have to go after it.

Are you playing the standalone version? If yes, then you are on the wrong track ...
Click to reveal hidden content
there should be no trap placed close to a cliff

Edit: I see you are playing online ... then just ignore my comment ... :blinky:

#7 User is offline   Ringobingo 

• glotahn (beginner)

Posted 18 March 2010 - 06:30 PM

I am playing the one that Cyan? uploaded. I am guessing that it is online because I was able to meet LThyme so that way I could get access to the MC Bevin. However, I see on the book a symbol showing two hands and under that I see the words "Share Book", so I am guessing that I am on the Online version.

I shall ask 'round the Cavern on the weekend to see if anyone wishes to help me out. Unless someone here wishes to help me out. Then if you wish to help (please don't read this like it has tons of sarcasm in it... Just watched me cousin play through a small movie in a video game on his Xbox 360... ), please contact me either via this form or at flamewardenlunash@gmail.com or flamewardenlunash@yahoo.com or via the KI that links to me. If I don't have you as one of my friends, and don't respond to ya within 2(ish) min, send me yer KI # so that way I can send you a reply. Thanks for the help!

Here is the letter that I had wanted to post onto the board in the Bevin, but found out that only LThyme can post things... I wrote all of this in my Journal in my KI in URU:

"Howdy all of Mystcommunity Bevin!

If you are reading this, then it means that I haven't yet found a person who is willing to help me out with this Cloth. I was hoping that one of you nice people could help a new(ish) explorer, and help me get the last Cloth from Gira.

I have tried to put the baskets (fish traps) into place, however, they keep falling off of the cliff. Right now, I want to strangle whomever thought up the idea with the baskets and stuff. If you would like to help me out, please send me either a KI email (not sure how that works), or a RL (Real Life) email at Flamewardenlunash@yahoo.com or Flamewardenlunash@gmail.com.

Thanks and have fun in the Cavern! Don't drink the lake water!

-Flame Warden Lunash (Ringobingo)"

For the Flame!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users