MYSTcommunity: MC story (my own creation) - MYSTcommunity

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

MC story (my own creation) I want to make something...

#1 User is offline   Ringobingo 

• glotahn (beginner)
  • Group: Member
  • KI number:02362208

Posted 23 March 2010 - 11:52 PM

Since I joined, I was thinking more and more about a story I read once. It had something to do with the MC world. I wish to do something like that, but from my POV (Point Of View) from the last year. If that is fine with the Admins. If not, then I will put the story in a (Choose one) battle, adventure, MYSTery, horror (I don't think so... Ask Mystress for that...), or something else kind of story line. The only story that I have somewhat published is the MYST III: Exile Journal of the Stranger story, that I submitted to the MYSTlore page before I got access to this place then I uploaded it here.

Let me know on your guys' thought on a story about MC, and let me know what you guys would like to see in the story. I might be able to work something out. I have the folder ready on my USB drive, so I GTG (good to go).

If Chucker doesn't mind, I think I will use the image that I got of him when I read the story somewhere... The one where he was a cloud. The Temple of Chucker... How fun. Worshipping a cloud.

If anyone has anything to say, about anything that I could use in a story about MC, just send me a PM or a regular Email. I shall be waiting for responses.

Thanks for allowing me to do this. If I am not allowed to do a story with MC, for whatever reason, please contact me so that way I know not to do it and wonder why my post has gone away and I am banned from MC...

See y'all later!

May the Flame guide you all.

#2 User is offline   Ringobingo 

• glotahn (beginner)

Posted 25 March 2010 - 08:53 PM

Well, looks like I am going to have to put my story on hold. Get ta know y'all better. Which is fine by me.

Hope that I can get ta know everyone here on MC. If not, then... Blast it all. Gather it up and blast it all.

Have fun everyone. And please, don't hurt ya selves. I wish not to see virtual blood. Make me sick why don't ya?

What in the world am I doin'?

Never mind that... Just have fun

May the Flame guide y'all.

#3 User is offline   Capella 

• Team Marbelous
  • Group: Admin

Posted 27 March 2010 - 05:06 PM

That MC story was Untold Tales, by LinguistApprentice. I would not use any elements from his story, like chucker as a cloud, for example, without contacting him through here and getting explicit permission. I would consider that plagiarism. Without his outright permission, do not use any elements from his stories, or your story will be removed.

If you were to write an MC story, I would also ask permission of all members before including them. I know I, for one, would be very very angry if I was to be included without permission.

Third, wait a few weeks for replies, as these forums are among the slowest on the boards.

#4 User is offline   Ringobingo 

• glotahn (beginner)

Posted 27 March 2010 - 06:20 PM

If I did write the story, I would go ahead and try to PM everyone on the boards (including you and Chucker). I think the only person I would not PM is myself, as that is just silly.

I wasn't planning on making the story with elements from his story. Was planning on making it all up as I go along. If I did write the story, I was planning on having it take place in different worlds or Ages, or something like that.

If I did take info from a story that I hadn't gotten permission from, if someone would be able to identify it, (and I am not all that good at hiding stolen things (unless it is in a game)) then that person is free to get rid of the story. I hope never to become good at hiding stolen things in my stories, or in Real Life.

If I did take something without prior notification to the person(s) whom I stole (that word doesn't look right...) from, the Admin can and will take the story off of the board (this I am sure of, as you have stated above, Capella).

Thanks for moving the post, my friend. Hmm... I seem to be calling everyone here on MC "my friend" now... Hopefully that isn't copyright, and banned too... Or I will get in big trouble. And I have worked too hard to lose my MC account.

Well, thank you for your comment, Capella. I shall ask you and anyone else when the time is right when I want to do the story. And if you decide to decline, I will not add you to the story if you don't want me to. Actually, scratch that... I will NOT add you to the story unless you give me permission. I will NOT add anyone to the story unless they have given me permission first. And if I wish to add something from the Untold Tales story, I think I shall ask LinguistApprentice first.

Again, thanks for your comment, and thanks for the advice.

Have fun, stay safe, and may you live in peace.

May the Flame be with you on your path to where ever you wish to go.

Farewell!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users