• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

New MC Story! Please check out! This story was spawned during my ban from MC

#1 User is offline   Ringobingo 

• glotahn (beginner)
  • Group: Member
  • KI number:02362208

Posted 15 April 2010 - 06:32 PM

Thank you Sir Chucker for correcting that error that I had made.

Anywho, I have a new story that I want to have people see. It is called "Lunash's Crash on MC". Basically it tells how Lunash the wolf with his crew on his starship (haven't figured out a name for the ship yet...), landed... crashed actually... on the planet of MYSTcommunity. On the starship is the troll Ringobingo the Headhunter (or Ringobingo for short). Ringobingo is power-hungry, and wants to take over the world. The story takes place a year before I joined, and tells how Ringobingo traveled through the ranks of MC to be the top-most elite Member of MC (This has nothing to do with me, or if I am power-hungry; it just popped in my head while I was on ban time away from MC.)

If you guys could see my hands right now, you would be wondering if I was going to pass out or something... That is how bad my hands are shaking.

MC has certain towns for all of the ranks. When you first join, you have to go to a certain town/city in which you are with some of the newer members, and the Admins that are making sure that you don't do something that is outside of the rules. Once you gain a rank, you go to another town in which you see people that are just like you in your rank. Also people from other ranks can decide to go back and watch out for and teach the younger members. As you rise through the ranks, you get closer and closer to meeting the master of the entire world. His name is Chucker (if he allows me to use his name. And if not, then, oh well... At least I tried. Now to figure out a new name for the guy on top of the world.)

Within a year's time, Ringobingo has gotten through the ranks, and is now in the Capital, the place where the Lord of the World resides. Now he is doing things that would get him kicked out if if the Admins and the Lord ever knew about. Nothing that should go into the Adult section, nor asking for illegal mats, but doing something that would get an immediate removal. I am not going to say what it is that Ringobingo is doing, for I might get in trouble myself.

Basically, he wants to throw the Lord from power, and establish his own rules. (Nice guy right?) This is how Ringobingo is in Real Life. Power- hungry, and vicious. He will do almost anything to gain power. Even if that means a few stains of red on his clothes.

Alright, well... I am going to go ahead and post this, so that way everyone can see what I am up to, now that I am back. Please know that in Real Life, I am more like Lunash. Soft, cuddly, kind, caring, lovable, etc.

Please PM me, or Email me, or message me in URU (if I am on) and let me know if you like the idea of having this new story made. I am currently working on the details for the Crash, but it won't take me long to get to the MYSTcommunity towns. If you wish to be in the story, tell me so that way I can put you in there. I may or may not do character development, so... Also if Chucker doesn't want his name in there, please feel free to say so.

Have fun, be safe, and may the Grower guide you. And if the Grower is Swamp, then may he guide you.

Stay safe, and don't do bad things. EVER! Or Chucker will ban you... Also, Luna, thanks for the info for the Riven game.

May the Flame shine for you through the darkness.

-Lunash

#2 User is offline   Lostthyme 

• Quab Wrangler
  • Group: Team Member
  • KI number:00280695

Posted 15 April 2010 - 07:16 PM

You can add me in the story. I don't really mind.

#3 User is offline   Gehn, lord of ages 

• MEMBER TITLE!
  • KI number:06087960

Posted 15 April 2010 - 07:17 PM

View PostLostthyme, on Apr 15 2010, 06:16 PM, said:

You can add me in the story. I don't really mind.

Same here.

#4 User is offline   Ringobingo 

• glotahn (beginner)

Posted 15 April 2010 - 08:02 PM

Thanks much.

May the Grower guide you.

-Lunash

#5 User is offline   luna 

• meh
  • KI number:141809

Posted 16 April 2010 - 12:26 AM

Once you gain a rank, you go to another town in

I've got a suggestion, maybe you could make it all in one city but with different circles seperated by walls. The outer is the first one you enter, and as you raise in rank you come closer and closer to the centrum. like Minas Tirith is described in the LOTR books. Then it would be more believable for higher ranked members to mingle with the lower ranks as this doesn't involve so much travelling.

you can add me too :D

as a name for a starship ... can I suggest Maglev? :P

#6 User is offline   Allatwan 

• Prime Minister of the Black Moiety
  • Group: Veteran Member
  • KI number:01199433

Posted 16 April 2010 - 06:30 AM

I have no idea what this will turn into, but I like the cities' idea. So- since ppl seem to be joining by commenting here, I'll let you use my name too ^^ Just 'coz I'm curious.

#7 User is offline   Ringobingo 

• glotahn (beginner)

Posted 16 April 2010 - 07:57 PM

Thanks guys.

Luna, thanks for the idea of the tiered city, like in LOTR, however it makes things slightly difficult for the security. What I was thinking of was something like a team of Mechwarriors. A Mechwarrior is a giant robot (the 'Mech) with tons of armor plating, lots of weapons, and a cockpit. The driver of the 'Mech has all of these controls and switches, and buttons and the whole nine yards. I was thinking that the towns (now tiers) should have 2-3 'Mechs protecting the level that they are on. Once you get up to the top tier, you have 5-6 'Mechs guarding the inhabitants of that tier. To be able to tell the 'Mechs apart from the other tiers, they have certain "skins" on them... Much like your media player (iPod, MP3 player etc) have a skin that you personally give it, that way you know that it is yours.

I still haven't decided who will be able to drive the 'Mechs, but I want to give this ability to certain people. Certain Admin may be given this ability. Some of the members might be given this ability. Ringobingo the Headhunter knows how to drive and operate the 'Mechs. So does the entire crew of Lunash's ship. It would be rather neat if I could give this ability to Swamp, or Camoudile, however I would need their permission to use their names for this story, as I don't want to get in trouble. I think I will give this ability to the Lord of MC, however I still need a Lord. Was thinking along the lines of Chucker, but that all depends on whether or not he decides to become a character in the story.

If anyone wants to be subject to long, hard training, in order to become an experienced Mechwarrior, please feel free to speak up. I will not bite. I will not claw you. I might wrap my arm around you, in a hug, then let go of you. But I will not harm you in any way, shape, fashion, or form.

-Lunash

#8 User is offline   Swampthing 

• Master of Games
  • KI number:03330098

Posted 17 April 2010 - 06:30 PM

Feel free to put me in a 'mech, or anywhere else. :=}

#9 User is offline   Ringobingo 

• glotahn (beginner)

Posted 17 April 2010 - 08:43 PM

Thanks much Swamp.

-Lunash

#10 User is offline   Ringobingo 

• glotahn (beginner)

Posted 22 April 2010 - 08:50 PM

Sorry for the Double post (not sure who I am saying sorry to, but still... Sorry... I am so confused...)

Question for anyone who is already in the story, and for people who wish to be in it: What do you want your character to look like, and what do you want them to wear? Please know that there are a few things that I am not allowing ANYONE (including myself and any and all Admin that wish to go into the story) to wear... Such as: Mini skirts (if you can put your arms at your sides and the skirt goes to your palm, and you can feel your leg against your fingers, I really don't want that in the story.), see-through clothing (this isn't going to be posted on the Adult Writing page... And I really don't want to be kicked out because of something that someone else told me to put into the story, as a piece of clothing), clothing that is like a second layer of skin (read the see through clothing portion...), and a few other things... (for more info on those "other things" please PM me or send me an Email"

I wouldn't mind so much if I was doing this for only the Adult content page members (I too have done some writings that would get me banned rather quickly from here if I posted them... Don't want to hear anything about my age though...), but I am going to post this story in a place where anyone can get to it.

On another note, please know that f you see a bunch of *s (stars) when I post this story, that might be Ringobingo... It gives him character. Instead of typing a letter then stars then another letter, I decided to just put stars for the entire word. Makes my life much more easier. Also forces you guys to use your imagination...

Also, sorry in advance to Camoudile... He is... slightly... injured.

-Lunash

#11 User is offline   Gehn, lord of ages 

• MEMBER TITLE!
  • KI number:06087960

Posted 23 April 2010 - 04:43 PM

View PostRingobingo, on Apr 22 2010, 07:50 PM, said:

Question for anyone who is already in the story, and for people who wish to be in it: What do you want your character to look like, and what do you want them to wear?

Thin, blue eyed, with a long beard and a bald head like a philosopher (and wings, unlike a philosopher). Wears a jet black toga with a gilded sword belt (and sword).

#12 User is offline   luna 

• meh
  • KI number:141809

Posted 24 April 2010 - 10:10 AM

View PostRingobingo, on Apr 23 2010, 04:50 AM, said:

What do you want your character to look like, and what do you want them to wear?

My character is slim, young adult (+/- 20 years old) with straw-coloured, long, braided hair and brown eyes. She wears a yellow guild t-shirt with jeans and sneakers. She has a wolf-companion called Aislinn

#13 User is offline   Shinkansen 

• Friendly Forum Curmudgeon
  • KI number:00759215

Posted 24 April 2010 - 06:24 PM

If Gloa, LT, and Allatwan are going to be characters, then I've gotta be one too.

I was thinking, if you've got these Giant Mechs® guarding MYSTcommunity, then you need neurotic engineer types who go ballistic whenever the paint gets scratched. I'm one of those people.

Appearance: Around 20 in age, 6 feet tall, brown eyes, dark brown hair, sideburns and mustache, hair is long enough to be combed over to the side, but not really that long.
Clothing: White sneakers and socks, olive-drab pants, green and white checkered short sleeve dress shirt, maybe a necktie. I've always got a blue pen in my shirt pocket.

#14 User is offline   Swampthing 

• Master of Games
  • KI number:03330098

Posted 25 April 2010 - 02:45 PM

I'm a full suit of plate armor, with its helm's visor always closed. It is equipped with heavy medieval weapons like like footman's flail, a claymore and maybe a polearm or two. It talks with a pleasant, somewhat androgynous voice. There is no knight isnide the armor. Instead, the suit is piloted by a talking, deep turquoise kitten, from a cockpit inside the helm. Oh, and the kitten's tail has a manticore's sting. Being a kitten, i am of course playful and easily distracted.

#15 User is offline   Allatwan 

• Prime Minister of the Black Moiety
  • KI number:01199433

Posted 26 April 2010 - 03:56 AM

View PostShinkansen, on Apr 24 2010, 07:24 PM, said:

If Gloa, LT, and Allatwan are going to be characters, then I've gotta be one too.

LULZ! Yay, Shinkansen's joining too! XD

@ Ringo: Err, mine's teen, with dark hair that's past her shoulderblades, with kihnd of dark skin and dark eyes- geez, you kno, a Moiety! XD As long as she as one long braid and bright red Moeity clothing (and hey, don't you dare forget the dagger XD), I'm fine. Hmm... Have you ever seen Nelah and Katran in Riven? A coat and dress like Katran's or a tunic with baggy pants like Nelah will do. :P

#16 User is offline   Ringobingo 

• glotahn (beginner)

Posted 28 April 2010 - 08:26 AM

Thanks all for the use of your names, and your characters!

Please, call me Lunash. I don't want to be reffered to as the Troll that is in the MC story. Ringobingo is doing very bad things to MC atm... Things that would get him kicked out if an Admin knew, but I will not share until the story is available to you guys.

#17 User is offline   mysteria13 

• Douchecanoe Sequestration Expert

Posted 01 May 2010 - 12:21 PM

You're more than welcome to use me too! M13 is tall, blonde with overly red streaks in her hair, never wears shoes, has a pen holding up her bun (in her hair, duh), and usually can be found in all black - indeterminate age. :P

#18 User is offline   Ringobingo 

• glotahn (beginner)

Posted 02 May 2010 - 12:07 AM

Thanks for the info mysteria!

-Lunash

#19 User is offline   Ringobingo 

• glotahn (beginner)

Posted 24 May 2010 - 07:40 PM

[Edit as of May 28, 2010, 9:42 AZ time]

Alright, I have a question for you guys: Do you all want the story to be in a version like I did with the Myst III: Exile story? Or do you all want it to be like the way LThyme (I think) did her Gehn story? (The one that is like the movie Groundhog Day)

This way I know what I am doing with the story. If you guys want it to be in the form of what LThyme did, I can post some of the story right now. If you guys want it to be the way I did it with the M3 story, there is going to be a wait while I finish the story.

But if you guys decide to do both, I can figure out how to do that... I hope...

-Lunash

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users