MYSTcommunity: Lunash's Crash on MC (New MC Story) - MYSTcommunity

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Lunash's Crash on MC (New MC Story) Need to know what to do for the story...

Poll: How to present the story

Should I present the story like I did for the M3 (MYST 3) story, or should I do something like what LT did with her Sisyphus story?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 User is offline   Ringobingo 

• glotahn (beginner)
  • Group: Member
  • KI number:02362208

Posted 30 May 2010 - 11:33 PM

First time doing the Poll thing... Please don't mock me because I messed up with the Poll...

Again this is the first time I have played with the Poll thing...

Please vote and comment, that way I know who said what.

Now if I am using the Poll thing incorrectly, please someone tell me, that way I can try to correct the error next time.

May the Grower guide you.

-Lunash

#2 User is offline   Allatwan 

• Prime Minister of the Black Moiety
  • Group: Veteran Member
  • KI number:01199433

Posted 31 May 2010 - 08:18 AM

I know that I personally like to submit my stuff on another site, but that's because I also want other people to read it- people who aren't necessarily on MC. Otherwise, I'd post it up here like everyone else does. But yeah... I also stopped posting stuff here because I noticed that no one was reading it, but that's a different issue XD In your case, I'd definitively stick to MC to post the story- especially since it's MC-oriented. But that's just my view, you obviously may have your own :)

#3 User is offline   Ringobingo 

• glotahn (beginner)

Posted 01 June 2010 - 05:16 PM

Alrighty then... I know what I am going to be doing... Since the majority of the people decided to choose #3, but then some chose #4, I am going to just do the #4.

For those people who want the Word/OpenOffice.org docs, you guys (and gals) will have to wait until the story is complete...

I shall start uploading now...

May the Grower guide you.

-Lunash

#4 User is offline   Ringobingo 

• glotahn (beginner)

Posted 05 June 2010 - 11:01 PM

Hey all! I need Admin for the Story! I also need a person to fill the slot of "Lord/ Madam of MYSTcommunity". If anyone would like to volunteer, (and if any Admin here would like to be in the Crash) please let me know by:

Sending me a PM, sending me an Email to Flamewardenlunash@gmail.com (that is my actual address (couldn't think of anything else, and it worked)), contacting me in WoW or in URU, posting here, finding me (somehow) in YouTube or Steam, or all of those if you wish.

I need the "of MYSTcommunity" person before I post the next next part of the Crash.

May the Grower guide you. And I hope everyone likes the story too.

Also, people might have noticed that I haven't shown you guys what everyone in the story looks like, (the furs and humans on Lunash's ship, let alone Lunash himself.) I'm planning on doing that later, but if anyone wants a description (now why in the world did that word not pop into my mind earlier?), please feel free to ask me in private. You can contact me via any of the means above. Might take me a few days to get to ya, but I will try my best.

Happy reading!

-Lunash

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users