MYSTcommunity: We're a Happy (Dysfunctional) Family - MYSTcommunity

• 29 Pages +
  • Last »

We're a Happy (Dysfunctional) Family MYSTcommunity Plays the Sims 3 !

#1 User is offline   Gehn, lord of ages 

• MEMBER TITLE!
  • Group: Team Member
  • KI number:06087960

Posted 02 July 2010 - 02:08 PM

Posted Image
Inspired by Shinkansen's various hilarious threads, yet another Myst community plays.

In the Sims series of games, you control a household of ordinary (or not so ordinary) people doing their daily tasks and running around their lives blissfully unaware of the hazards their neglectful controllers are going to subject them to. Here, that means you guys.

I'll need 4 volunteers for the household itself, but anyone else can also ask for a spot (and be put in nearby houses, which will interact with the main household - I just won't have control over them).
- Me, of course (apparently)
- Lostthyme
- Luna
- Nyrunia
- Shinkansen

And adding
-Allatwan
-Zenoc2
-Jesthar

yeah, so much for that plan. It's much more fun with a full house, though. :eyebrow:

Posted Image

All spots filled up! Still, there's room in the neighboring houses for many more community members (and in the Sims 3, there's lots of interaction between neighbors).

See here for a basic overview of the various specifications for Sims. I would like volunteers to at least pick several Traits, give me some reference for the appearance of their Sim (such as an Uru avatar or drawing, or a basic description), and whatever else they'd like to specify. What you don't specify, will be chosen according to my whimuahahaha!

#2 User is offline   Lostthyme 

• Quab Wrangler
  • KI number:00280695

Posted 02 July 2010 - 02:09 PM

I'm in.

#3 User is offline   luna 

• meh
  • KI number:141809

Posted 02 July 2010 - 02:12 PM

I'm in too

appearance : http://s694.photobucket.com/albums/vv305/l...%20for%20comic/
wished traits : Bookworm, Loner, Absent-minded, Artistic, Childlish

edit : o yeah, I have technically shoulder-length (is that a word?) hair, loose.

#4 User is offline   Nyrunia 

• glotahn (beginner)
  • Group: Member

Posted 02 July 2010 - 03:28 PM

I'm joining in to. Ambitious, Clumsy, Daredevil, dramatic, Evil, and insane. :tomato:
Blond hair, orange T-shirt, and shorts. Go nuts with anything else I've left out. :eyebrow:

#5 User is offline   Gehn, lord of ages 

• MEMBER TITLE!

Posted 02 July 2010 - 04:03 PM

View PostNyrunia, on Jul 2 2010, 02:28 PM, said:

I'm joining in to. Ambitious, Clumsy, Daredevil, dramatic, Evil, and insane. :tomato:
Blond hair, orange T-shirt, and shorts. Go nuts with anything else I've left out. :eyebrow:

Only 5 traits will fit in one person (Gehn must have designed the system). Which one do you want to drop?

#6 User is offline   Nyrunia 

• glotahn (beginner)

Posted 02 July 2010 - 04:05 PM

Clumsy. It will better for my evil plans. :eyebrow:

#7 User is offline   Gehn, lord of ages 

• MEMBER TITLE!

Posted 02 July 2010 - 04:12 PM

View PostNyrunia, on Jul 2 2010, 03:05 PM, said:

Clumsy. It will better for my evil plans. :eyebrow:

Oh, another note. Dramatic is in an expansion pack I don't have, so you can't have that trait.

Also, you sure you want to leave most of this up to me? Let's just say, well... the formal outfit looks like this (fire!).

#8 User is offline   Shinkansen 

• Friendly Forum Curmudgeon
  • Group: Veteran Member
  • KI number:00759215

Posted 02 July 2010 - 05:17 PM

This is going to end in incest. It just will. :eyebrow:

Anyway, count me in.

Traits: Clumsy, coward, excitable, frugal, and unflirty.

(hopefully The Sims doesn't have that stupid Russian hat available in its wardrobe...)

And it would be really bizarre/weird if the the other city starts to resemble this one, or vice-versa.

#9 User is offline   Gehn, lord of ages 

• MEMBER TITLE!

Posted 02 July 2010 - 05:33 PM

View PostShinkansen, on Jul 2 2010, 04:17 PM, said:

This is going to end in incest. It just will. :eyebrow:

Anyway, count me in.

Traits: Clumsy, coward, excitable, frugal, and unflirty.

(hopefully The Sims doesn't have that stupid Russian hat available in its wardrobe...)

And it would be really bizarre/weird if the the other city starts to resemble this one, or vice-versa.

Nope, doesn't have that hat. There's some other rather crazy hats, though (or bicycle helmets).

But anyway, that filled up quick. Still, more volunteers mean more cool Mystcommunity neighbors (sometimes we prefer to call them "victims") for the house.

#10 User is offline   Gehn, lord of ages 

• MEMBER TITLE!

Posted 02 July 2010 - 07:22 PM

All the King's Houses and All the King's Men

Ladies and Gentlemen, we present to you the main cast of Mystcommunity Plays the Sims 3! [applause]
Posted Image
Lost Thyme, Luna, Nyrunia Iforgetwhatherlastnameis, and Shinkansen Shinkansen, in that order.

Shinkansen: Wait, where's Gloa?

Gloa: (returning through the door) Off buying us a house.

Luna: We need a house?

Gloa: Yes, yes we do. We need this one, in fact. I made the plans for it myself!

Posted Image

Lostthyme: Uh, it looks sort of spare.

Luna: Are there no windows to it?

Lostthyme: Tell me it isn't just a shell like the last one. There's stuff in it, right?

Gloa: (nervously) Uh, of course there is!

Posted Image
Pictured: stuff

Shinkansen: You mean there are 5 lights, and an evil mold monster attacking the floor.

Gloa: I liked that floor pattern. :eyebrow:

Lostthyme: Here, give me that floorplan. [begins scribbling away with fury, breaking several pencils while doing so] There! And there! We shall live in a neat and clean place without garish touches of furniture, and with all the amenities of life!

Posted Image

Nyrunia: Stove! Fire!

Shinkansen: You know, maybe I'll just find a little place for myself. Something cheap, maybe a bit of a fixer upper or something.

Gloa: I know just what you're looking for!

--------

A short while later...

Luna: And there, I placed the computers. They only cost us tons and tons of Simoleons! Now we can play Myst!

Posted Image
On the computers of its era, too.

Lostthyme: Why did you buy two of them?

Luna: It was a buy-one get one for the same price deal! A bargain!

--
Meanwhile!
Posted Image
Shinkansen: What is this I don't even.

Gloa: They said, "what can we do to make this deal work?", so we cut off everything you couldn't pay for, and hauled that off to scrap to lower the cost of the house. It's perfect. A real fixer upper.

Shinkansen: ...Okay, we're going back with the others now.

--
Meanwhile!

Lostthyme: Okay... why didn't you buy chairs for them too?

Luna: (mumbles)

Lostthyme: What?

Luna: We can't afford them. You spent our last Simoleons on that shiny fireplace.
Posted Image
Essential for any Myst house. Essentialmentary, my dear Watson.

Lostthyme: Okay, so that leaves us how much space and money for the bedrooms?

Luna: Uhhh...

Posted Image
What? Five beds fit there. I don't see any problem at all with this arrangement.

Lostthyme: Okay, we'll have to cut into our reserve money a little bit. We need something liveable here. (grabs the plans, scribbles furiously, cutting costs as much as she can)

Lostthyme: There.

Posted Image
The Master Plan. No, we can't afford another wall, or another light for the girl's bedroom.

To be continued...

#11 User is offline   Lostthyme 

• Quab Wrangler

Posted 02 July 2010 - 07:28 PM

This is going to be awesome. :eyebrow:

#12 User is offline   Nyrunia 

• glotahn (beginner)

Posted 02 July 2010 - 07:31 PM

Aww, I guess I'll have to give up Insanity then. :tomato:
And I'm fine with things being up to you. It makes the whole story more interesting, but that's just my opinion.
EDIT: Looks like I've been aander'ed. On another note, this looks it going to be epic. :eyebrow:

#13 User is offline   Gehn, lord of ages 

• MEMBER TITLE!

Posted 03 July 2010 - 02:00 PM

View PostNyrunia, on Jul 2 2010, 06:31 PM, said:

Aww, I guess I'll have to give up Insanity then. :tomato:

Actually, I switched out Dramatic for Excitable (the closest similar trait - also, it allows you to be even more gleeful when you take EVIL showers, and wash hands with EVIL soap muahahaha!), and left the rest.

Anyway,

Day 1: This is what absolutely everyone does when they move into a new house.

Posted Image
Scene: The most obvious location to go for a bunch of loner bookworms, when they have first moved into a house. Also, Gehn Loa makes his first screenshot appearance.

Gloa: Stronger! Faster! Higher! Must become stronger! Must overcome the fragility of the human body and gain mastery by discipline!

Luna: Why?

Gloa: Uh... no reason, of course. It's obviously not because I am planning to become a superhero or anything. That would be silly.

---
Meanwhile!

Shinkansen: Well, I guess we should start unpacki... hey, where'd they all go? Uh... is anyone going to help me unpack stuff?

---
Back at the gym!

Lostthyme: Can we go now? There's too many people here. (shoots defiant glances around the room)

Gloa: But... there's only us.

Nyrunia: Yeah, and we're family!

Gloa: Well, technically we're just all roommates.

Lostthyme: But I'm a looooooner! Too many people! We're going back home now, kids.

-
Meanwhile!

Posted Image
Shinkansen: Nobody ever helps Shinkansen unpack. No, not at all. They're like, 'but you're Unpacking Things Shinkansen, surely you can handle it on your own, haha'. Hello? Unpacking Things Shinkansen is my younger brother. He's not even good at unpacking things. Now if I was...

Lostthyme: We're home! Oh, Shinkansen, you unpacked everything!

Shinkansen: Yes I did. Where were you guys?

Nyrunia: At the gym! There were lots of people there, and I sneaked up on Luna and scared her! Also, isn't my ball gown lovely?

Gloa: :eyebrow: You're sweaty from the exercise, refused to shower at the gym, and now you've changed into your formal wear?

Nyrunia: It's very nice fabric. Very nice gym too. But no fire. Fiiiiire...

Lostthyme: (quickly changing the subject) So, uh, did you get a job while we were out?

Shinkansen: Uh huh. I am a political discussion furniture engineer.

Lostthyme: What?

Luna: (reading the relevant newspaper clipping) He means he polishes podiums.

Lostthyme: (disappointedly) Really. I know it's hard to get a job in a new place, guys, but surely you can do better than that. I need someone to pay for the internet bills while I write my beautiful novels.

--
Some time later!

Posted Image
Our first meal together, and then some after dinner entertainment. Shinkansen is always entertained by thinking about money.

Lostthyme: Wait, you bought new chairs, Shinkansen? You know how we-

Shinkansen: No need to lecture. It turns out I qualified for a loan for the other house I bought, and a little of the money carried over. I have some cash left now.

Lostthyme: Great! Maybe we can-

Shinkansen: A little, only a little! You'll bankrupt me! It's mine, it's all mine! My precious...

Lostthyme: ... Okay, then. Well, now we can at least eat together, and look for jobs easier. Right guys? You've already searched for jobs online, right?

Gloa and Luna, both playing video games: Uh... no?

Lostthyme: Ugh, is anyone in this house competent?

Nyrunia: Fire?

Lostthyme: I'm going to bed, guys.

--
Soon!
Posted Image
Luna: Stop talking, Yeesha, I'm trying to finish this game before midnight!

--
Later still!
Posted Image

Click to reveal hidden content
Okay guys, so that was indeed interesting. Actually, it's going better than I expected. You all like each other moderately well, even though Nyrunia is almost continually intentionally creeping everyone else (and strangely enough, this is often with the thought bubble of fire) and/or wearing her formal gown when there is absolutely no reason to. Ahhh, the fun of having an insane evil Sim in the house (the only time before I had that, it was a baby).

- New characters are still needed! The houses around the Mystcommunitians are so dismally empty right now. All I need is a basic idea of appearance and personality (of course, the less vague you make it, the less I can mess it up).

- We could actually spend a little more. Due to Shinkansen's transfer of capital (when I merged the two households, since I had made him after the rest), we actually have a little bit of money put away. Sim Shinkansen will hate me to be spending it, but there's a lot of stuff we could do with it. I'm eying a Chess Table (which would help improve logic, especially for Gloa who needs it in his job [to be announced next update or so]), the Foosball table (fun! Also, somewhat expensive), or a Sprinkler system (to grow a garden of fruits and veggies). We could also spend it on landscaping (more trees, statues, etc.), decorations (better lights, posters, lawn gnomes...), maybe some transportation (just bicycles with what we have, but they're decent), upgrades (basically anything can get a better upgrade bought at the moment), or anything else you guys think of. Where do you want the money to disappear to?

Also, what other information do you guys want? I can tell you how they feel about each other, what skills they've learned (for example, Shinkansen went up a skill in fishing for his little fishing time), what their jobs are like, etc.

#14 User is offline   luna 

• meh

Posted 03 July 2010 - 02:24 PM

Luna: Stop talking, Yeesha, I'm trying to finish this game before midnight!

uhm....

I can hear myself totally saying that....in english too with the games being in english and my tendency to switch to english when I hear english....

but for the rest : :eyebrow:

#15 User is offline   Nyrunia 

• glotahn (beginner)

Posted 03 July 2010 - 04:00 PM

I vote for a Chess table. (I need something I can burn.) :eyebrow:

#16 User is offline   Shinkansen 

Posted 03 July 2010 - 04:52 PM

Oh good, Gloa makes his appearance. I was getting worried that he was the omniscient floating green polygon thing.

Shinkansen is always entertained by thinking about money.

:eyebrow:

I give you permission to torture SimShinkansen as much as you like.

Buy books, nothing but books! They'll provide needed knowledge and dietary fibre, and when the electricity is cut, we can burn them for light and heat. I'll be happy because we'll be saving money, and Nyrunia will be happy because we'll be burning things, and...oh, wait.

Scratch that plan, buy the chess set instead.

#17 User is offline   Gehn, lord of ages 

• MEMBER TITLE!

Posted 03 July 2010 - 07:17 PM

View PostNyrunia, on Jul 3 2010, 03:00 PM, said:

I vote for a Chess table. (I need something I can burn.) :eyebrow:

Chess table acquired. To be specific, outdoor marble chess table acquired. :tomato:

View PostShinkansen, on Jul 3 2010, 03:52 PM, said:

Buy books, nothing but books! They'll provide needed knowledge and dietary fibre, and when the electricity is cut, we can burn them for light and heat. I'll be happy because we'll be saving money, and Nyrunia will be happy because we'll be burning things, and...oh, wait.

Scratch that plan, buy the chess set instead.

You already have a bookshelf (it was essentialmentary for a Myst household as well)... although it apparently consists of a Logic book, a Cooking book, and Fishing book, and two cheap fiction novels.

Day 2: Double, double, toil and trouble...

Posted Image
Time to wake up, everyone!

Gloa: Ow. Maybe I shouldn't have worked out so hard yesterday.

Phone: Ring!

Gloa: Why is my phone ringing? I don't even know anybody in this town... Hello?

Officer: Gehn Loa, this is the neighborhood police department, and not at all a recruiting station run by the local superhero, who is only a myth, and whose voice sounds similar to mine only due to coincidence and good diet. Were you looking for a job?

Gloa: Why, yes, but how did you know?

Officer: Uh, we ask around randomly... sometimes. Anyway, we can hire you as a police snitch for moderate wages. If you do a good job and work on your logical skills, I'm sure you'll rise in the ranks fast enough.

Gloa: Logic?

Officer: Why, uh, yes. We tend to let criminals challenge us to a game of chess. If we win, they continue with us to lawful imprisonment. If they win, they go free. So, uh, it's sort of important that you train yourself in that... quite embarrassing, you know.

Gloa: And this wouldn't have anything to do with the superhero group that calls themselves The Chessmen, would it? :P

Officer: No, obviously not. It's a coincidence.

Gloa: Well, I'll take the job anyway, I guess.

Posted Image
We are totally a legitimate police station, and not a front for any legendary superhero team, no matter how handsome they are.

--
Later!

Lostthyme: Nyrunia, why are you wearing a dress for breakfast? You'll just get it dirty.

Nyrunia: Because I didn't have time to change out of my pyjamas yet, duh.

Posted Image
The differing views on "dress casual"

Luna: Do you like these utensils, Shinkansen? I found them in the garbage from the old homeowners, all in perfect condition too! We saved a lot of money there.

Gloa: Nobody left me a seat. :P

They finish eating the half burnt waffles and clean the dishes.

Gloa: Now let me enthrall you all with the beautiful melodies of Scales and Random Missed Notes.

Lostthyme: Tell me that's an ironic song title, and not what you're actually going to play.

Gloa: We just got this guitar, okay? None of us have ever seen such an instrument before. You should be happy I know it's an instrument and not just a giant toothpick or something.

Lostthyme: Right, right. Just take it out of the house, okay? Now are any of you others going to take a shower?

-
Later still!

Lostthyme: Ah, some peace and quiet. Shinkansen and Gloa are off at their respectable, if poor paying, jobs. Nyrunia is... I don't want to know. Luna is out painting. All is right with the world.

Posted Image

Luna: Lostthyme, where's the guitar? You bought it for me to practice my music, but where did you put it?

Lostthyme: I don't know. Gloa had it last.

Luna: I can't find it!

Lostthyme: *sigh* -dials number- Gloa, do you have the guitar still?

Gloa: Uh, oh yeah, I do. Heh. Sort of forgot it sitting there in my pocket.

Lostthyme: That was for luna to practice on. Why did you even take it with you?

Gloa: Well, you did say to take it outside.

--
Dinnertime!

Shinkansen: Well, that was a good Mac and Cheese. What did you think of it, Gloa?

Gloa: It was a good Salad indeed. We're eating leftovers, remember?

Shinkansen: Oh yeah. Hey, you know what I saw at work today?

Gloa: What?

Shinkansen: A unicorn!

Posted Image
Thought I was kidding, didn't you?

--

There is not enough FIRE in this house. A fireplace that doesn't get lit, a bunch of boring people who don't like getting creeped out, and nobody to confide my master evil plans with. I'm even running out of Evil Soap. That's going to change, though. YES - THEY WILL CHANGE!
I will do it. I have contacted the local suspicious warehouse, and soon I shall master the underground here! They will not see me coming! My empire of evilness will abound!

Posted Image
The face of evil.

Some random info, from a day or two later:

Relationships: Only Gloa and Luna are friends, and Luna and Nyrunia are already Good Friends. Everyone else just views the others as an acquaintance.

Gloa is carrying a book about logic. Shinkansen is carrying 3 minnows in his pocketses. Lostthyme is carrying the first of her published works: Sisyphus and the Land of the Mole Men.

Luna is already level two in cooking and painting (so hopefully her food will stop getting people sick), and has a skill point in handiness too. Lostthyme is more of a quality-not-quantity person. She is up to level 4 in Writing.

Luna also wants to learn Guitar and writing skills, read a book about cooking, and read three books through.

#18 User is offline   Nyrunia 

• glotahn (beginner)

Posted 03 July 2010 - 09:13 PM

...soon I shall master the underground here! They will not see me coming! My empire of evilness will abound!

You'd better believe it sonny! But I wonder, how long will it be before a confrontation between The Chess-Men and Hench-People occur?
(Wow, that sounded cheesy...)

#19 User is offline   Lostthyme 

• Quab Wrangler

Posted 03 July 2010 - 10:02 PM

Haha, why the heck does Shinkansen have fish in his pockets?

#20 User is offline   Shinkansen 

Posted 04 July 2010 - 06:01 AM

I was wondering why my guy was eating breakfast in his underwear...
I really really REALLY hope the Podium-Cleaning-Emporium-whatever-place doesn't have 'casual Fridays'. :eyebrow:

View PostLostthyme, on Jul 3 2010, 11:02 PM, said:

Food for the unicorn.

#21 User is offline   Gehn, lord of ages 

• MEMBER TITLE!

Posted 04 July 2010 - 08:24 AM

View PostNyrunia, on Jul 3 2010, 08:13 PM, said:

You'd better believe it sonny! But I wonder, how long will it be before a confrontation between The Chess-Men and Hench-People occur?
(Wow, that sounded cheesy...)

Probably once Gloa starts bumping up his logic more. He might still be at the first level of his profession 4 days later (due to long work hours, and then chaos at home).

View PostLostthyme, on Jul 3 2010, 09:02 PM, said:

Those are all actually from his first day fishing (he's a strangely good fisher). He's just been keeping them in his pocket the whole time. :eyebrow: Might use them for fertilizer if any of you wants to start a garden.

View PostShinkansen, on Jul 4 2010, 05:01 AM, said:

I was wondering why my guy was eating breakfast in his underwear...
I really really REALLY hope the Podium-Cleaning-Emporium-whatever-place doesn't have 'casual Fridays'. :tomato:

That's his sleepwear. I had to tell both Gloa and 'Thyme to take showers before breakfast, so they sensibly changed into their normal wear. The rest of you are in your pyjamas (including Nyrunia's dress - apparently insane people wear whatever they want as pyjamas [I don't think I've once actually seen her wear the outfit selected for her sleepwear - she's always changed into something other than that to go to sleep]).

A couple of the pictures which didn't end up in either of the days' illustrations:
Posted Image
Clockwise from left: Luna's first painting (which is still not finished), Luna and I play tag (apparently, we're really bad at this game), Nyrunia gleefully emotes after trolling a forum.

#22 User is offline   luna 

• meh

Posted 04 July 2010 - 12:53 PM

a garden would be nice, if there is time for it.

#23 User is offline   Gehn, lord of ages 

• MEMBER TITLE!

Posted 04 July 2010 - 01:46 PM

Day 3:...Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble

Lostthyme: What was all that noise last night?

Gloa: Two new houses got built! We have new neighbors now. :eyebrow:
Just a link, due to image limits.
Pictured: Two new neighbors, with very different ideas of proper living.

Lostthyme: But nobody posted on the-

Gloa: Stop breaking the fourth wall, 'Thyme. Of course the neighbors are not other community members, since nobody else has joined. However, they still have cool stuff to play with, especially the super rich heir who moved in beside us. Anyway, off to work I go!

Phone: Ring!

Lostthyme: Hello?

Posted Image

Publisher: Hello, this is Dodo Publishing Group. We've begun printing of your writing that you sent us, Sisyphus in the Land of the Mole Men. Preorder sales seem to be high, so we were wondering about how your next book was coming along.

Lostthyme: Oh, that's good. I was thinking of branching into dramatic stories, and so I've been researching ancient Rome for awhile to work on my next work.

Publisher: Yes, yes, that's good to hear. We were wondering too if, you know, maybe you could write biographies as well. You know, write up a masterpiece about all the smears and lies people tell about someone famous, like a major publishing magnate, and showing their good qualities shining in the darkness? It might sell well, maybe even enough to boost your other book royalties, you know?

Lostthyme: Uh huh? I mean, uh... -oh sorry, got to go! Nyrunia, what are you doing?

Nyrunia: Lighting a FIRE!

Posted Image
My name ain't Nyrunia Fyre for nothing!

Lostthyme: Silly girl, Fireplaces are for crawling in and going places, not fires!

Nyrunia: Nuh uh, no you're insane. I like fires.... (waves her arms in it and cackles)

Posted Image
Pictured: Perfectly safe and normal behavior.

Lostthyme: Oh, all right. Just don't let it get out of control.

--
Later!

(alarm starts ringing crazily)

Lostthyme: Well, I'll just be taking a break from this chapter and - what's that sound?

Luna: Aaaah! It's a fire!

Posted Image
Well, that was exciting.

Nyrunia: Firefirefirefire!

Lostthyme: What are you, crazy? Put that out right now, Nyrunia!

Posted Image
Aw, really?

Lostthyme: Whew. That was pretty bad. At least stuff like that happens rarely, right, gals?

Luna: Sorry, the toliet clogged up.

Nyrunia: This shower needs cleaning.

Posted Image

Lostthyme: Okay, maybe not. Bad things come in threes, though, right? That's all then.

BAM!

Luna:
Was that the computer exploding?

Lostthyme: *sigh* Yes, yes it was.

--
Shortly afterwards!

Posted Image

Shinkansen: Hey guys, I'm home, and I got promoted to an Election Numerical Value Managing Technician! Wait, why's everything broken? Why does it smell like smoke? Nyrunia, are you trying to fix that? Do you even have any clue how to fix that?

Nyrunia: No! But Lostthyme said she wasn't to be bothered, so I decided that fixing it sounds fun!

Shinkansen: Well, it sounds cheaper than calling a technician. Just... I'm not getting anywhere close to it, okay?

--
Posted Image
Lostthyme: Gloa, could you stop making silly faces at yourself in the mirror? I need to use this bathroom.

Gloa: Won't do you much good. The toliet's clogged again.

Lostthyme: We need to get a plumber.

Luna: Way ahead of you, 'Thyme.

--
About an hour later!

Plumber: Why did I even let them call me here? I could have been a leader of the free world, or a great scientist, but no, I get sent to run down places like these to fix all their problems...

Posted Image
Yes, Shinkansen Shinkansen, the rates might be bad. Still, you need to have working sinks, no matter how much it costs you guys.

Nyrunia: This is boring. Hey Gloa, want to go and burn the chess set outside?

Gloa: ...Uh, okay. That's some slang for playing chess on it, right? Right?

--
Gloa: We should do this more often. I, uh, sort of need to improve the skill for my job.

Nyrunia:
Really?

Gloa: Uh, as a tangent. It helps improve- our minds! So, uh, we have bigger minds. And, uh, that helps us look more imposing, you know? Nothing related to chess related criminal leniency programs.

Nyrunia: I see... (sweetly) So, uh. I like roses, don't you? They smell so nice. What do you like, Gloa?

Posted Image

Nyrunia: Oh, and Checkmate.

#24 User is offline   Shinkansen 

Posted 04 July 2010 - 02:59 PM

Posted Image

Alternate dialog:
Nyrunia: FIRE!
LostThyme: Nyrunia, that's not nice. You shouldn't do that...
Luna: I do say, is our house on fire? Hmm...odd...

Posted Image

No computer make Shinkansen sad. :eyebrow:

Is it just me, or is SimShinkansen always standing around like his knees are about to give out?

Posted Image
What exactly is Gloa doing there? Talking to himself about how he doesn't like dancing while LT talks to Luna about Gloa, through the wall ?

#25 User is offline   luna 

• meh

Posted 04 July 2010 - 03:00 PM

can't you just sell the broken stuff and buy new stuff...oh wait I might have used a cheat for that XD

Share this topic:

• 29 Pages +
  • Last »

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users