MYSTcommunity: Testing problems with editing posts with spoilers. - MYSTcommunity

Page 1 of 1

Testing problems with editing posts with spoilers.

#1 User is offline   Gehn, lord of ages 

• MEMBER TITLE!
  • Group: Team Member
  • KI number:06087960

Posted 28 July 2010 - 08:48 AM

Click to reveal hidden content

<div class="mcSpoilerTitle" onclick="if (this.nextSibling.style.display == 'block') { this.nextSibling.style.display = 'none'; } else { this.nextSibling.style.display = 'block'; }">Click to reveal hidden content<div class="mcSpoilerContent">.</div></div>

<div class="mcSpoilerTitle" onclick="if (this.nextSibling.style.display == 'block') { this.nextSibling.style.display = 'none'; } else { this.nextSibling.style.display = 'block'; }">Click to reveal hidden content<div class="mcSpoilerContent">Posted Image</div></div>

Click to reveal hidden content

(Okay, the preview shows it working fine, and it should post fine [if it doesn't, I'll edit this to tell that])

Now to post and then edit.

D: see what happened? Apparently it's only for those with both a Center or Right tag (I'm guessing a Left tag would do the same problem, and probably a link tag too), which is some consolation.

'''''''''''''''
"""""""""
A row of apostrophes and quotation marks, all nice and neat, then edit...

and they are fine...

but if it's in wor'ds lik"e thi's..

...also fine. Yet it had problems in other things... Maybe because it's in quick edit that I'm placing them?

Edit: Let's test" the' appostraphe's and "quotation"marks" in 'words.

Looking fine... now to edit it...

It's working...

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users