MYSTcommunity: Playing Moul and Uru CC - MYSTcommunity

Page 1 of 1

Playing Moul and Uru CC

#1 User is offline   AaronAKAAtrus 

• glotahn (beginner)
  • Group: Veteran Member
  • KI number:02961432

Posted 12 August 2010 - 02:16 PM

I am almost finished with MOUL, i just need to find more markers and do Minkata. is it worth also playing the story of URU CC? The path of the shell seems different, but not much else.

#2 User is offline   Lostthyme 

• Quab Wrangler
  • Group: Team Member
  • KI number:00280695

Posted 12 August 2010 - 03:47 PM

Not much else is different, but you do get the Path of the Shell storyline which is different from how it is in the online version. Aside from that, it's a bit lonely playing CC after getting used to all of the people in the Cavern.

#3 User is offline   AaronAKAAtrus 

• glotahn (beginner)
  • KI number:02961432

Posted 12 August 2010 - 04:12 PM

hmm. i'll probably just do it again-very quickly, with a walkthrough so i can finish it easily.

#4 User is offline   Topher Bear 

• shokhootahn (instructor)
  • KI number:06868707

Posted 13 August 2010 - 03:52 AM

I have just finished the original journey ages, without a walkthrough. Quite quickly but was still enjoyable and its nice to have a full bookshelf with books of more than one page. Though if you feel so ambivalent to re doing the other ages then don't bother. Leave them to another time for when you actually want to do them, you'll enjoy them more.

I remember that when I loaded up the cc's I didn't know what to do, but found some instructions in the journal in relto. This time i'm still not sure what i'm supposed to do. No new journal in relto. I will go to ahnonay and er'canna, but The door in the watchers sanctuary won't open. I am already mid KI calibration. Am I missing something?

#5 User is offline   Kaelri 

• Red Leader
  • Group: Moderator
  • KI number:49612

Posted 13 August 2010 - 05:55 AM

View PostTopher Bear, on Aug 13 2010, 05:52 AM, said:

I remember that when I loaded up the cc's I didn't know what to do, but found some instructions in the journal in relto. This time i'm still not sure what i'm supposed to do. No new journal in relto. I will go to ahnonay and er'canna, but The door in the watchers sanctuary won't open. I am already mid KI calibration. Am I missing something?

Nope. The Watcher's Sanctuary puzzle is disabled in MOUL, and is no longer a part of the Path of the Shell sequence. Obviously, this means that Ahnonay and Er'cana have changed in a few ways. Among them, you will need a fellow explorer to assist you with a few puzzles. (I've done this dozens of times, so feel free to grab me when you reach that point. :P)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users