MYSTcommunity: [Myst] Shards of Broken Worlds - MYSTcommunity

Page 1 of 1

[Myst] Shards of Broken Worlds

#1 User is offline   Kaelri 

• Red Leader
  • Group: Moderator
  • KI number:49612

Posted 13 October 2010 - 08:29 PM

Whilst reminiscing about my first Myst experience, I decided to dust off my old paraphernalia and have a look. And since I have a reliable scanner for the first time in years, I decided to make some high-res images of our copy of the original "Journal of Myst," the (mostly) blank notebook that came with the first edition of the game.

My dad and I filled five pages of notes before leaving the island. Of course, since I was five years old at the time, he did all of the writing and most of the work. However, I startled him greatly when I figured out how to activate the Selenetic linking book - which, not coincidentally, is where his part leaves off. :arianna:

So here, for your viewing pleasure, is the original record of an authentic Myst journey from 1994.

#2 User is offline   Capella 

• Team Marbelous
  • Group: Admin

Posted 13 October 2010 - 08:52 PM

I'm pretty sure I still have one of those blank journals lying around somewhere, but I was too scared to write in it. Wanted to keep it pristine, y'know? I played with my best friend, and we probably kept notes, but if so I have no idea where they went. But because of that, I love seeing other people's notes and thought processes.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users