MYSTcommunity: Riven saved games - MYSTcommunity

Page 1 of 1

Riven saved games

#1 User is offline   Johnraka 

• Rivenworld Creator
  • Group: Veteran Member

Posted 17 October 2010 - 07:24 AM

Hi,

have posted some Riven saved games for another forum member so thought it might be a good idea to put them here as well just in case anybody else needs them.

Be aware that they are from the 10th Anniversary DVD edition so will not work with the 5CD version.

usual disclaimer etc...

OK, here we go, 36 saved game files from the 10th Anniversary DVD edition of Riven available for download to those who want them, the game is not complete and there may be some parts (like turning off the domes...duh!) that I forgot to do - well, you don't want me to do everything for you do you? :arianna:

Of course not...where would be the fun in that?

Here we go then, 1 zipped file, just extract them into your Riven folder (where the executable file is), they have been checked as virus free, obviously you use them at your own risk, I take no responsibility should anything go wrong with your PC (it shouldn't but the last thing I need is somebody trying to sue me cos' their PC suddenly fell over with a heart attack just as they were about to play Riven - pathetic that we have got like this these days but there we go, that's progress for you...

Oh yes, the link...

http://www.darkeadve...DVD%20Games.zip

Enjoy, hope they work... :rotflol:

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users