MYSTcommunity: iPod Touch Photo Manager App - MYSTcommunity

Page 1 of 1

iPod Touch Photo Manager App

#1 User is offline   K'laamas 

• glotahn (beginner)
  • Group: Team Member
  • KI number:374576

Posted 02 December 2010 - 05:37 PM

I like having all the photos & other pictures from my computer on my iPod Touch. But the standard "Photos" App is a POS! It only allows *1* level of Folders, & they're all completely out of order! From what I gather on the Intertubes, it puts them in the order they were added (which is absolutely ridiculous). I've tried several complicated workarounds which didn't work, & I still want numerous levels of nested Folders, so I decided to give up on the standard "Photos" App, & check the App store for a better one.

There are plenty of Apps, but I can't find a decent one! Half the ones it shows me are Photo *Editing* Apps, but even the Photo *Viewing*/*Managing* Apps are almost all crap! Most of them draw straight from the standard "Photos" App, 1 Photo at a time! I have just over *1,500* Photos I want to organize! I can't deal with them 1 at a time! The only Apps I've found that will let me do numerous levels of nested Folders, take the photos straight from my computer, & will let me do multiple Photos/Folders at a time all use some kind of FTP bull-honkey that won't work for some reason!

I'm at my freaking wit's end! I wasted 3 1/2 hours today & nearly $10 on crappy Apps, & I'm seriously near the point of tears... I just want to organize all my Photos on my iPod Touch like I have them on my computer in Windows Explorer!

How do I do that?!?!?!

#2 User is offline   Capella 

• Team Marbelous
  • Group: Admin

Posted 02 December 2010 - 06:08 PM

Don't know how to help you right off the bat, moving this to Maglev Crash where it will hopefully be seen by our tech-inclined folk.

#3 User is offline   luna 

• meh
  • Group: Team Member
  • KI number:141809

Posted 03 December 2010 - 01:09 AM

I don't really know either but if Picasa Web albums allows nested folders, a Picasa app(like http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/web-albums-...344997890?mt=8) might be a solution. But then you wouldn't have them on your ipod, technically.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users