• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mini Mysterium Boston (Again!) The Info-Gathering

#1 User is offline   mysteria13 

• Douchecanoe Sequestration Expert
  • Group: Veteran Member

Posted 04 April 2011 - 09:45 AM

Shorah Folks

So, it’s looking more and more like Mysterium won’t happen this year. Rather than sit around waiting for news that will probably never come, a few of us have decided to band together and make something happen! We’re planning a mini-Mysterium in Boston, MA, but we need your input before we can really get planning.

We have two polls up on our site here (http://mysterium.zibland.com/?p=11), and your answers will help us figure out how many people to expect and when people can come. Aka, we need to know if we should book a closet or a palace. So, if you’re interested in attending our version of a Mysterium, please let us know by answering those polls.

The polls will close at midnight on April 16th, so spread the word to your friends. We’ll post more news to the site (http://mysterium.zibland.com) as we have it.

Oh, and if you like designing things, feel free to start working on t-shirt designs for when we open up that contest.

If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, presents, fan-mail, spam, or other types of responses, feel free to comment here or on the site. All input is welcome and will help us figure out how to make this crazy thing work!

-M13, Taniith and zib_redlektab

#2 User is offline   Kefrith 

• rov nee (new person)
  • Group: Member
  • KI number:424791

Posted 06 April 2011 - 08:51 PM

My parents won't take me, and I don't have a license or a car or a significant amount of money, so unless something changes I'm SOL... D:

#3 User is offline   LaReh 

• telnahvah (guildmaster)
  • Group: Veteran Member
  • KI number:211837

Posted 16 April 2011 - 04:26 PM

This sounds great! I hope it happens!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users