MYSTcommunity: Identify the Songs: Electric Boogaloo - MYSTcommunity

Page 1 of 1

Identify the Songs: Electric Boogaloo

#1 User is offline   Korora 

• oglahnth (ancient one)
  • Group: Veteran Member

Posted 27 April 2011 - 08:54 PM

1. I'm quite aware that I'm between a rock and a hard place; I intend to talk with my uncle, and tell him I refuse to commit any felonies, and bleep the results of said refusal. I've no desire to be slain, but there's some honor in losing one's life for principles. I'd like to hear some praise or flattery, but as I've less than twenty-four hours to live, who gives? Who gives, who gives, who gives, who gives, who gives, who gives, who gives?

2. My dear, thou art Luna and I'm a mythological bird. We are unique. We are in Yahvo's hands. My dear. (in Punjabi)

3. And it's not hard when you're warped. This is so cool -- even Jakooth respects me! Why am I like this? I'm depraved! I don't get much out of it, either; I only seek to know that I've ruined someone's day.

4. We are animated, and walk through the window. Autons, that's what we are.

5. From the shattered effects of the REM-sleep of an insomniac intellect on a Disc whose rotation is going "off the rails", this is the final farewell. You have become the protagonist. I am an artistic progression of sonic frequencies, steering your true being.

6. We have been arguing for a hundred years on how best to keep the economy going. Economies fluctuate; you have cause to be afraid. It's inflation -- no, the bull and the bear.

7. If you are able to retrace your path, retrace your path, to come my way again. You are able to retrace your path, retrace your path, to come my way again.

8. What we have here, faded from memory many years ago, is the photon emitter at Doomsday. The point where the curvature of the Earth drops away weeps where he used to in ages past, before he departed.

9. Wow! A gorgeous departure from the shadow of the Earth. A lovely time in the sun's light. I've a sneaking suspicion things are looking up for me.

10. I'm flunking elementary mathematics; I'm so confused. I purchased one small rabbit, and then a companion. I could have sworn that doubling the multiplicative identity made the square root of four. At this point, when I observe the smeerps, I get ticked off. They are so m****cripting numerous! Good heavens! Interested in purchasing one?

11. Continue marching; it will not demolish our fortifications. Continue marching; they are not coming down. It's pretty clear you're not the brightest torches on the wall, if you're under the impression that marching around will destroy our ramparts. Identified by Zenoc2

12. I do believe I'm a genetic copy at this point. I've a duplicate present. I do believe I'm a genetic copy at this point; every collection of nucleotides and histones is secondhand. Identified by Zenoc2

13. Meh. It's clear, it's all good. It's all one to me. Whichever direction the air currents take. Identified by aander91

14. One will find a hotel, with cheerful atmosphere, built into a mound. They stock the bar with good stuff--Tilion himself descended once in order to partake.

15. We are magical sabotage creatures from the USSR. We dwell several kilometers up. Hitler's fighters we shall send surfaceward. Our primary hobby is to throw a wrench in the works, and demolish those no-longer-airborne fighters. Boney and Company flied out; now we'll send the NSDAP team plowing into their leader. We're all over the place--even the cranial fur! But when they're on to us--they can't find us.

16: What is the reason I am unable to pump lead into that canine? Wherefore can I not blast the hound? Is there something preventing me from popping that SOB (Fill it with bullets like this one TV show)? What makes this puppy unpluggable (Or I could garotte it as Leia did to some vile crime lord)?

17. The season of heat is on it's way: put nesting birds on their guard by imitating a brood parasite! Plants are germinating as the wind ripples the grasses and wildflowers; the forest is flourishing again! (in Middle English)

18. Nonsense, and similar nonsense. Our existences continue. Nonsense, and similar nonsense. How our existences continue.

19. Is twelve-bar AAB music still played in the Windy City when the Major League starts its regular season? As the hydrogen oxide powder liquefies, does Tinker, Evers, and Chance's old team still send the ball around the vine-covered park? In my youth they were pure pwnage, but now just exhaustion to the domum of the courageous, the realm of the unshackled, and the team that gets beat a lot.

20. Come, fellows, and raise the financial balance sheets; time to wake up. Hark to the last few very-far-away fireballs to be blotted out and the one our world circles declaring that twice the cube root of eight is the square root of sixteen.

Eudyptula albosignata

#2 User is offline   aander91 

• Forum game like its 2008
  • KI number:00087015

Posted 27 April 2011 - 10:48 PM

Is 7
Spoiler

#3 User is offline   Korora 

• oglahnth (ancient one)

Posted 28 April 2011 - 01:25 PM

View Postaander91, on 27 April 2011 - 10:48 PM, said:

Is 7
Spoiler

Nope.

Eudyptula albosignata

#4 User is offline   Zenoc2 

• lontahn (discoverer)
  • KI number:01951307

Posted 28 April 2011 - 02:21 PM

Oh! Oh oh oh! I've got one!
Spoiler

(edit): Another one!
Spoiler

#5 User is offline   aander91 

• Forum game like its 2008
  • KI number:00087015

Posted 28 April 2011 - 02:34 PM

Spoiler

#6 User is offline   Korora 

• oglahnth (ancient one)

Posted 28 April 2011 - 03:10 PM

Correct on all.

Eudyptula albosignata

#7 User is offline   Korora 

• oglahnth (ancient one)

Posted 07 May 2011 - 09:54 AM

Five more songs added.

Eudyptula albosignata

#8 User is offline   AaronAKAAtrus 

• glotahn (beginner)
  • KI number:02961432

Posted 18 May 2011 - 03:57 PM

I'm back!
Anyway I think this is wrong but this is the only one that sound familiar:
Spoiler

Are you just paraphrasing the song lyrics?

#9 User is offline   Allatwan 

• Prime Minister of the Black Moiety
  • KI number:01199433

Posted 18 May 2011 - 04:32 PM

Does number 2 come from a movie? :p

#10 User is offline   Korora 

• oglahnth (ancient one)

Posted 21 May 2011 - 11:02 PM

Yes, I'm paraphrasing lyrics. However, neither of you are correct.

Eudyptula albosignata

#11 User is offline   AaronAKAAtrus 

• glotahn (beginner)
  • KI number:02961432

Posted 16 June 2011 - 09:20 PM

Allatwan, Jai Ho?

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users