Page 1 of 1

Let's Play? I miss these

#1 User is offline   AaronAKAAtrus 

• glotahn (beginner)
  • Group: Veteran Member
  • KI number:02961432

Posted 15 August 2012 - 07:38 AM

HI all,
I haven't been on the forum in a while- and things appear to have slowed down here- so i was wondering if anyone was up for another let's play. Playing these- i think i was involved in 2 of them, one of which lasted a long time- was the most fun thing i've done on this forum (or any form, possibly). So i was wondering if anyone wanted to do another one.
If anyone wants to step up to host, they are welcome. I would b willing to do it also, though i might not have good enough games. I do have multiple "Tycoon" games (Roller Coaster 1&3, Mall, I think Moon somewhere) and some older-ish games of this style. I'm also partway through Revelation (first time) and Hex Isle. THey have no bearing on this but i just wanted to say that :cheesy:
So anyone up for it?

#2 User is offline   Gehn, lord of ages 

• MEMBER TITLE!
  • Group: Team Member
  • KI number:06087960

Posted 15 August 2012 - 10:34 AM

View PostAaronAKAAtrus, on 15 August 2012 - 07:38 AM, said:

HI all,
I haven't been on the forum in a while- and things appear to have slowed down here- so i was wondering if anyone was up for another let's play. Playing these- i think i was involved in 2 of them, one of which lasted a long time- was the most fun thing i've done on this forum (or any form, possibly). So i was wondering if anyone wanted to do another one.
If anyone wants to step up to host, they are welcome. I would b willing to do it also, though i might not have good enough games. I do have multiple "Tycoon" games (Roller Coaster 1&3, Mall, I think Moon somewhere) and some older-ish games of this style. I'm also partway through Revelation (first time) and Hex Isle. THey have no bearing on this but i just wanted to say that :cheesy:
So anyone up for it?

There's a Moon... Tycoon?

o_O this sounds very interesting, actually.

I'd love to make another Mc Plays, but unfortunately I probably won't have the time to devote fully to one in the near future. There's always guest chapters to be filled, though.

#3 User is offline   AaronAKAAtrus 

• glotahn (beginner)

Posted 15 August 2012 - 05:05 PM

View PostGehn, lord of ages, on 15 August 2012 - 10:34 AM, said:

HI all,
So anyone up for it?

I'd love to make another Mc Plays, but unfortunately I probably won't have the time to devote fully to one in the near future. There's always guest chapters to be filled, though.

I was hoping that wouldn't come up, just because the tiny bit of it i played didnt seem fun and id have to find it, but i'm older and i think i know where it probably is, so if anyone else is interested, i'll go find it.
But yes, i would love to do it, and you could do a guest chapter, as could anyone

#4 User is offline   Lostthyme 

• Quab Wrangler
  • KI number:00280695

Posted 18 August 2012 - 09:29 PM

I don't have the time or comedic skills to do one, but I'd love to read another thread about it.

#5 User is offline   AaronAKAAtrus 

• glotahn (beginner)

Posted 21 August 2012 - 07:44 AM

View PostLostthyme, on 18 August 2012 - 09:29 PM, said:

I don't have the time or comedic skills to do one, but I'd love to read another thread about it.

Great. I haven't found the moon game yet, so if you want that we'll have to wait.
I think Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 would be good, we could have a "free play " park going while also doing the career mode parks
Mall would also be good :)

#6 User is offline   Zenoc2 

• lontahn (discoverer)
  • KI number:01951307

Posted 31 August 2012 - 11:36 PM

View PostGehn, lord of ages, on 15 August 2012 - 10:34 AM, said:

HI all,
So anyone up for it?

Oh yes. I think you'd like this game, Gloa. :D I played it as a pre-teen, and even though some of the political/environmental issues facing the colony went over my head, it was still loads of fun.

#7 User is offline   Shinkansen 

• Friendly Forum Curmudgeon
  • KI number:00759215

Posted 09 September 2012 - 06:52 AM

If I find the time, I might try and do a Crusader Kings II MC Let's Play...

#8 User is offline   Gehn, lord of ages 

• MEMBER TITLE!
  • KI number:06087960

Posted 10 September 2012 - 04:13 PM

View PostShinkansen, on 09 September 2012 - 06:52 AM, said:

If I find the time, I might try and do a Crusader Kings II MC Let's Play...

Would I be king again? Posted Image

From the short CK1 interlude back in the old threads, and what I've seen of Crusader Kings II, I highly approve of this concept. Sadly, I can't ship you any extra time, even if I had some to spare.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users