MYSTcommunity: "Shomat Story" Journal - MYSTcommunity

Page 1 of 1

"Shomat Story" Journal What was once taken has now been returned.

#1 User is offline   CalumTraveler 

• rov nee (new person)
  • Group: Member
  • KI number:203751

Posted 07 September 2012 - 04:36 PM

Shorah,

I'm not sure when it re-appeared, exactly, but the Shomat Story journal is back on the Tokotah Rooftop (any hood instance) on the MOULa shard. This thing has been missing from that rooftop for years, residing only in Eder Kemo, and now it exists in both places. Duplicated. Odd, but with all of the instancing going on in Cavern anyways, not too out of place.

I'm positive this has nothing to do with Fun House or it's related events, as I did some quick investigating as soon as this was pointed out to me (By a new explorer who had never even heard of Fun House), and lucked out on finding a Hat who toggled their Shomat Journal in the Fun House City instance on and off while I watched in my hood City. No change in mine, which means this journal is there for some other reason, and was most likely not triggered by the journal being activated in the first place in that private instance.

Anyways, I'm not sure how long it's been here, or how long it's going to remain here, but, hey, it's something new(ish) and people should know it's there while it's there to be seen. Get some photos for posterity, I guess. I took one, at least:

Spoiler

EDIT: Found someone who says they saw it a few weeks ago, but they aren't sure of the exact time. Still though... Odd timing for it to appear.

_CalumTraveler

This post has been edited by CalumTraveler: 07 September 2012 - 10:03 PM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users