MYSTcommunity: Need Data File - MYSTcommunity

Page 1 of 1

Need Data File

#1 User is offline   iPenguin 

• lontahn (discoverer)
  • Group: Veteran Member

Posted 04 October 2012 - 12:53 PM

Hey all! I'm guessing things are too dead around here for this, but I recently decided to dig out my old copy of Exile for a walk down memory lane and to introduce it to my girlfriend for the first time, as she is recently getting into the Myst series. Through a series of unfortunate events, disc 3 got cracked somehow before I was able to copy the Data folder over for the full install. The other three discs work fine (and I can post a pic of the broken disc to prove my ownership), but without that Data folder we cannot play through the whole game.

I was wondering if anyone with a full install of the game, or their disc 3 Data folder otherwise handy, would be willing to Dropbox me the folder so I could play the game again. If not, I suppose I'll have to buy it again somewhere, but I'd really rather not right now since I am between jobs. Thanks a TON in advance.

#2 User is offline   Johnraka 

• Rivenworld Creator

Posted 04 October 2012 - 02:42 PM

View PostiPenguin, on 04 October 2012 - 12:53 PM, said:

Hey all! I'm guessing things are too dead around here for this, but I recently decided to dig out my old copy of Exile for a walk down memory lane and to introduce it to my girlfriend for the first time, as she is recently getting into the Myst series. Through a series of unfortunate events, disc 3 got cracked somehow before I was able to copy the Data folder over for the full install. The other three discs work fine (and I can post a pic of the broken disc to prove my ownership), but without that Data folder we cannot play through the whole game.

I was wondering if anyone with a full install of the game, or their disc 3 Data folder otherwise handy, would be willing to Dropbox me the folder so I could play the game again. If not, I suppose I'll have to buy it again somewhere, but I'd really rather not right now since I am between jobs. Thanks a TON in advance.

Disc 3? Blimey, I thought it all came on one disc - DVD?

I have a spare copy of the DVD I can send you if it helps - no charge, you are more than welcome to it, just pm me your details if interested.

#3 User is offline   Johnraka 

• Rivenworld Creator

Posted 18 October 2012 - 01:29 PM

View PostJohnraka, on 04 October 2012 - 02:42 PM, said:

View PostiPenguin, on 04 October 2012 - 12:53 PM, said:

Disc 3? Blimey, I thought it all came on one disc - DVD?

I have a spare copy of the DVD I can send you if it helps - no charge, you are more than welcome to it, just pm me your details if interested.

Guess he got it sorted...

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users