MYSTcommunity: Seagulls and Butterflies - MYSTcommunity

• 2 Pages +

Seagulls and Butterflies My first impression of MYST Island

#26 User is offline   Ellie 

• rov nee (new person)
  • Group: Member

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:33 PM

Well I have officially Finished MYST. I can honestly say that it was a lot of fun.
I enjoyed each AGE in different ways. The last Age I was in (RIME) I liked to change the shapes & colors of the crystals especially when I was trying to figure out what Atrus was talking about in the Rime book. I got the color sequence pretty easy. Let's see... GREEN = Atrus.

Now I'm wondering if I want to start another game. It was suggested that I read one of the books first. Atrus' book was suggested. I think it was called The Book of Atrus. We'll see.

The people that I've met through playing MYST seem very nice and helpful. I enjoyed talking with them about the game. I'm sure that I will stay in touch with them through the next game.

#27 User is offline   Ellie 

• rov nee (new person)
  • Group: Member

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:49 PM

I'm glad I tried something different & went on the MYST adventure. It was fun & the game actually made you think (some of these games I see people playing ae just plain dumb and don't even exercise their minds.)

It would be a crime, not to mention all of the artistic beauty in the game as well. Also, I didn't see a lot of violence or destruction (besides the red and blue book at the end.) That seemed (at least to me) a breath of fresh air.

The people I've met on this board were really nice & helpful when I would get stuck. Thanks again to all of them.

I don't know if I will read The Book of Atrus before I go on to Riven, but I am leaning more towards that. I must first finish the book that I'm reading now. I am 3/4 of the way through it, so it shouldn't be much longer. Who knows, maybe I'll make a journal up about The Book of Atrus. Either way, I'm sure that I will be back on one of the boards soon.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users