MYSTcommunity: I'm confuzzled! - MYSTcommunity

Page 1 of 1

I'm confuzzled! just need some help

#1 User is offline   Veovis17 

• choortahn (learner)
  • Group: Member

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:36 PM

I'm in this place with a fountain.there are imagers on the wall and a beach ball. Where do I go?

#2 User is offline   CalumTraveler 

• rov nee (new person)
  • Group: Member
  • KI number:203751

Posted 23 February 2013 - 11:06 PM

That would be a neighborhood that you're in. The Hoods are more of a lobby area of sorts, and they're generated every twenty or so explorers, but you can make your own or join other hoods that other people are members of. Most people hang out in the city (D'ni Ae'gura), so hoods tend to be pretty empty. If you find the Nexus (simple room with a single machine) and have your KI, you can make your way to the City through the "Ferry Terminal" link on the City Links page.

There is a sign near there that says "Go to the classroom," and if you follow the sign, you'll find a door marked "Classroom." There's a map and some interesting reading material on the KI in there. :) There's also a book room near the classroom, too, which can take you to other ages, one of which is the Nexus (that'd be the one in the center of the room). If you just explore around, however, you'll find your way around eventually, which you probably have by now since I'm seeing this a day late. -_-;

I hope this helps out. :)

#3 User is offline   Capella 

• Team Marbelous
  • Group: Admin

Posted 24 February 2013 - 09:49 AM

Do you have your KI yet? If not, here are the instructions:

Spoiler

If you have your KI, then you can go into D'ni and start exploring! As Calum said, you can find the Nexus and go to the city, where you'll likely find people. Or you can go back to Relto and start playing with the Ages there. If you haven't used the Book in the center pillar, you should use it and enjoy what you find there.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users