MYSTcommunity: Where is Gehn? - MYSTcommunity

Page 1 of 1

Where is Gehn? CONTAINS SPOILERS

#1 User is offline   Veovis17 

• choortahn (learner)
  • Group: Member

Posted 01 March 2013 - 08:07 PM

So, at the end of Riven Gehn is stuck in a book on his private age, right? well, what if one of his followers was on the age, took the prison book and linked to Riven, went into the Fissure, then released Gehn? Atrus would be screwed! I'm pretty sure Tomahna is close to where the Fissure lets out, so Gehn could come and...like... do some bad stuff or something. Am I right about all that? most of it is just hypothetical.

#2 User is offline   Gehn, lord of ages 

• MEMBER TITLE!
  • Group: Team Member
  • KI number:06087960

Posted 01 March 2013 - 08:14 PM

View PostVeovis17, on 01 March 2013 - 08:07 PM, said:

So, at the end of Riven Gehn is stuck in a book on his private age, right? well, what if one of his followers was on the age, took the prison book and linked to Riven, went into the Fissure, then released Gehn? Atrus would be screwed! I'm pretty sure Tomahna is close to where the Fissure lets out, so Gehn could come and...like... do some bad stuff or something. Am I right about all that? most of it is just hypothetical.

You keep the book, give it to Katran, who hands it to Atrus at the end, I believe. Thus it's safe.

#3 User is offline   Veovis17 

• choortahn (learner)
  • Group: Member

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:24 AM

View PostGehn, lord of ages, on 01 March 2013 - 08:14 PM, said:

View PostVeovis17, on 01 March 2013 - 08:07 PM, said:

You keep the book, give it to Katran, who hands it to Atrus at the end, I believe. Thus it's safe.

Oh! That makes sense! My computer crashed right after gehns speach, so I never realized what happened

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users