MYSTcommunity: Uru CC Questions - MYSTcommunity

Page 1 of 1

Uru CC Questions May Contain Spoilers

#1 User is offline   Veovis17 

• choortahn (learner)
  • Group: Member

Posted 09 March 2013 - 09:41 AM

As you may be able to see from my other post here, I know nothing about Uru. I have a couple questions though.
1. I haven't completed the original game yet. If I link to the fairy terminal, I cannot climb the steps to Ae'gura due to large roadblocks. Is this because I haven't completed ages beyond myst?

2. can I finish Gahreeson, Kadish Tolesa, The Eders, and Teledahn in any order i want?

#2 User is offline   Free Bird 

• oglahnth (ancient one)
  • Group: Admin
  • KI number:343012

Posted 09 March 2013 - 02:38 PM

View PostVeovis17, on 09 March 2013 - 09:41 AM, said:

1. I haven't completed the original game yet. If I link to the fairy terminal, I cannot climb the steps to Ae'gura due to large roadblocks. Is this because I haven't completed ages beyond myst?

No.

View PostVeovis17, on 09 March 2013 - 09:41 AM, said:

2. can I finish Gahreeson, Kadish Tolesa, The Eders, and Teledahn in any order i want?

Almost.

#3 User is offline   Gehn, lord of ages 

• MEMBER TITLE!
  • Group: Team Member
  • KI number:06087960

Posted 09 March 2013 - 02:45 PM

1. It's not because you haven't finished ABM, but (if I recall correctly) you have to "unlock" each area in turn by linking to them individually. I didn't explore much of Ae'gura before linking into each place, though, so I could be wrong.

2. Mostly. There is one point when you'll need to progress in one of them to progress in another (if you read the journals carefully you'll know when this is).

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users