MYSTcommunity: The Guild of Messengers: The Cleft and Below - MYSTcommunity

Syndicated Forums Exemption

Be advised that all initial posts in this forum are syndicated. Because of this, MYSTcommunity has no influence on their content, they cannot be moderated, and their language may not fit within "family-friendly" boundaries.
Page 1 of 1

The Guild of Messengers: The Cleft and Below

#1 User is offline   MYSTcommunity 

• rehlyihmah (the unseen)
  • Group: Member

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:33 AM

Long-time explorer and member of the TCT team Esto Centura and friends recently announced moving into the second stage of their current project:

Posted Image

Assisted by veteran explorer Adelia Rosehart and her associate Laroon, along with newcomers Pantaleon and Midnightsun, the team has begun releasing the second arc of a dynamic adventure story called The Cleft and Below.

Here's what Esto himself has to say about this current project:

Sorry for taking so long in getting this out but we at the Cleft and Below would like to thank our readers for keeping up with us as we have shared this story with you. When I first started this project I never guessed that it grow as much as it has. I didn't mean for it to be a story. I didn't expect to bring so many friends in on the project. Looking back on it, I am proud of the work we have done and I am delighted so many of you have taken this journey with us.

The project team currently intends to release story updates on Tuesdays and Fridays whenever possible, along with a second reading of TCaBLive! looming on the horizon sometime in the foreseeable future. Esto himself has also revealed he working on a secret associated project with The Cleft and Below.

We here at the Guild of Messengers send the project team our supportive well-wishes on their endeavors, and look forward to providing the cavern community more info on this exciting project as it continues to expand and develop.

Stay tuned for more details as they are released!

More information about this story

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users